Add extra functionality to your kitchen with this Crock-Pot 5 Quart Slow Cooker. It is designed to feed four to five people. The high/low cooking setting allows you to create a variety of dishes. Use the warming feature to keep meals warm until you are ready to serve. The removable round stoneware and glass lid are both dishwasher safe for simple cleaning. This manual slow cooker has a smudge-proof exterior with black accents and plastic handles for safe use. Recipes are included so you can whip up satisfying meals for your family and friends. The cooker is easy to use. Just throw in the desired ingredients and go about your day as usual. It is a cost-efficient and healthy way to feed your loved ones.
Crock-Pot 5-Quart Manual Slow Cooker:
- Serves 4-5+ people
- The Crock-Pot slow cooker has a 5 qt capacity
- High/low cook settings
- Convenient warm setting
- Removable round stoneware
- Dishwasher safe stoneware and glass lid
- Smudge-proof exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- Recipes included with the manual slow cooker
- A healthier, more cost-efficient and convenient way to serve tasty, satisfying meals
- Keeps your dish at an ideal serving temperature
- We have the 70s version but the lid broke when we moved so we needed a new one. Can’t wait to try this one out.
- I had one of the early crock-pots that lasted years and cooked wonderfully and was always reliable….but sadly it finally went bad after many years of use. I bought a larger crock-pot of another brand and found that always overheated and often burned the food. I bought this 5 qt. crock-pot over the internet from Walmart and fount it to be like my older crock-pot and it cooks wonderfully and can always be relied upon. I especially like the manual temperature control as you know precisely how it will cook the food.
- The crockpot works wonderfully, and is just the right size for a one person household. It’s not too heavy and is easy to clean. An excellent value overall.
- needing a replacement for a 4-quarter damaged when i was in hospital, i was happy to see the 5-quarter on walmarts website for only 18.oo! added a 2-year extended warranty for 2.00 and was able to pay cash! order and have sent for pick-up at your nearby walmart and pay cash ny deadline, i have ordered another item since then, the quality of crockpot brand is the best, and this one gives just a little more room for my “oopsies”! thanks for a great product!
- I love the fact that this crock pot is round and large in size, even like the lid. It has a high, low, warm and off setting. It has a short cord of about 22 inches, but no problem for me since it is by an outlet. Do not like the fact that is gets burning hot to the touch (hotter than my other 2 crockpots) and has no medium setting… because of this I gave 4 stars instead of 5. I tried cooking a cake in it… it got done around the edges (being really dark brown) but was still batter in the middle, so I had to finish cooking it in the oven. See photo. However, I cooked beans in it just fine.
- The original “Crock Pot”, this item has sufficient capacity and the easy to clean, non-stick stoneware liner. Excellent value.
- I really like mine, it is big enough for quite a big meal inside it. I really like the warm button on it also. I would definitely recommend this product especially for those on the go.
- I ordered this Crock Pot because my Crock Pot that I’ve had forever is on it’s last leg. My current Crock Pot is a 5 quart. This Crock Pot is not 5 quarts. It’s more like 4 quarts. I knew when I took it out of the box that it was quite a bit smaller than what I currently have. I’m going to be returning it.