our Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine,which is prefer for doing laundry in a compact environment.As for a Portable Washing Machine,this washing machine will be ideal for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, camping and more.Note:gravity drain
Note:When you turn on the water you have to stay by the washer to watch it because it does not stop filling with water by it self , and gravity drain
Ideal for small loads and delicate
Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine
Transparent lid allows you to see the wash and dry
Rated Washing Capacity: 11 lbs
11 lbs. wash, 6.6 lbs. spin
15 min. wash, 5 min. spin
Spinner RPM: 1300
Washer Size: Compact
Rated Washing Capacity:11 lbs
11 lbs. wash, 6.6 lbs. spin15 min. wash, 5 min. spin
Maximum water temperature: 54degree centigrade
Rated Spinner Dryer Capacity 6.6 lbs (Half of the washing capacity, you may spin twice)
- I use and store mine in the bathroom, beside the tub. I had to put it on top of a narrow table since drainage uses gravity. The hose that came with it is short and is not compatible with the sink faucet so I just connect it to the shower head using a rubber glove. Works almost perfectly if only queen size sheets would fit in the spinner. I could wash 3 pairs of large scrub suits at a time. I just drain after wash cycle, toss it in the spinner then back in the washer, fill water, rinse once(depends on how much soap you use), drain and spin again. 1 medium load takes about 30-40 minutes. You can’t wash and spin at the same time though unlike other machines I’ve used.
- Its great for a portable washer. Works excellent. The spinner gets your clothes about 85 to 90% dry. This is a really great cheap machine. You can’t go wrong.
- Love it. It washes better than my old regular machine, it also spins so dry that closes dry in half time. I recommend this machine to all. I have it in my bath tub. Thank u costway.
- Compact! Washed clothes and got them CLEAN! Spun them nearly dry. I was SOOOO skeptical, but they were right. If you are in an apartment, and especially alone with only some laundry to do on weekends, this is for you! AT THE LAUNDROMAT, one washer didn’t even bust open my Tide Pod! The one next to it did not even spin the water out. I had had enough! I spend $3.00 on two faulty washers. Enough! So, I paid for this. I hope it lasts a few years, we shall see. Right now, it’s great. I don’t have W/D hookups and tired of wasting money and wearing clothes that are not clean. I think this little gem will surprise you as it did me. Easy to use, economical, compact. I just LOVE it!
- The instructions are horrible, but it works well. Should be used in or near shower or tub for drainage. Adding water is the challenge. The fill tube provided is useless; a bucket works better, or better still a hand held shower head.
- The instructions were in broken English, the pictures were not clear, I haven’t figured out how to use this product Bc of the instructions and The bottom came cracked.