Add a functional and stylish storage solution to your space with the Convenience Concepts Oxford 5-Tier Bookcase. This piece will be practical for any home or office. Featuring five spacious shelves, the Oxford bookcase allows plenty of space for everything, from books to collectibles to random display items. Its design easily fits with most decor, so it stays aesthetically relevant for years to come. Coordinating pieces are also available. The package comes with easy-to-follow assembly instructions and tools.
Convenience Concepts Oxford 5-Tier Bookcase, Multiple Colors:
- Glossy finish will fit in with many decor styles
- 5 spacious tiers for your books and all types of display
- Easy assembly, tools and instructions are provided
- Timeless design will provide years of enjoyment
- Combine it with the coordinating pieces from the collection
- Dimensions: 31.5″L x 11.75″W x 59.75″H
- Has a 1-year limited warranty
- Model number: 203050
- I ordered two of these in black and they are beautiful. Once assembled they are very sturdy and look great. They did take some time to assemble though… But all in all I am very happy I bought them.
- I was looking for something not too large for my family room so decided to give this a try. For the price, it is great! Can’t get over how nice it looks and how sturdy it is! I even put my printer on one of the shelves. Love it!
- This is very sturdy and nice looking bookshelf. I highly recommend.
- I received this piece and put it together myself. The finished product looks just like the photo. I am very happy with this addition.
- It is a little tricky putting together, fortunately I can read blue prints. They are very sturdy and look great. We were redoing my home office and My wife and I both love the way they look.
- Pros: I love these bookshelves! I bought two for my office/guestroom. The design and quality is great. Cons: I started to give this a 4-star though, because the assembly was quite tedious on the first one. I moved a little faster by the time I got to the second one. Would highly recommend a 2-person team to assemble this item.