Start your day off right with the help of this Contigo West Loop 70378 travel tumbler that features a 16-oz. capacity, so you can enjoy your coffee while on the go. The dishwasher-safe lid and drop-down mechanism make cleanup easy.
Holds up to 16 oz. of coffee
So you can easily enjoy your favorite beverage while on the go.
Accommodates single-serve brewers and vehicle cup holders
To facilitate beverage preparation and transport.
Seals the spout to minimize the risk of spills. A lock feature prevents accidental pressing of the release button.
Double-wall, stainless-steel construction
Provides safe handling.
Dishwasher-safe plastic lid and drop-down mechanism
Let you easily clean the tumbler after use.
- This thing is with me daily. Since it is insulated, it keeps my coffee hot or cold as long as it might take me to consume it. Liked it so much, I got another when I had a mishap and lost the first.
- My husband uses this cup every day for work and loves how it keeps the coffee hot until he finishes it, easy to clean too. Great product we bought another one.
- Keeps the temperature the same for hours. If you pour your coffee too hot to drink it will be that way for hours! And the seal is so tight the mug can be thrown and slammed down with it spilling!
- I own several of these myself and love them and then when I saw this nice set, I bought it as a birthday gift for a person who doesn’t “need” anything…but will certainly get lots of good use from these!
- Contigo is great but hard to clean. Better products available in the new versions. Wife bought a pair at Costco and loving it!
- This is my 3rd coffee mug from the contigo brand. I finally like this version a whole lot better than the previous versions. The lid allows you to clean all those hard to reach places. The earlier versions held a lot of build up and looked gross.
Overall the tumbler keeps your beverage hot and spill proof.
- The insulated mug is well built and the spout locking mechanism is well designed and effective. Would have preferred that my coffee stay hotter a little longer, but 3 to 4 hours isn’t bad.
- I brought the pack as a xmas gift for my girlfriend and sister and they love it. They use it everyday on their travels to work or wherever.