Features: -Adjusts to letter or legal size vertical file cabinets.. -Easy rolling casters. -Caster wheel material: Nylon plastic. -Adjustable: Yes . Product Type: -Furniture dolly. Weight Capacity: -300 Pounds. Frame Material: -Metal. Wheels Included: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -6 lbs. Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -2.88″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -16.625″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -26.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -18″. -Support bar: 14.25″. -Support bar adjustable widths: 15.25″/17.25″/18.25″. Dollies Dollies Equipment Institutional 600 Lbs Under cabinet on wayfair holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys HRH1109
- Adjusts to letter or legal size vertical file cabinets.
- Easy rolling casters
- Caster wheel material: Nylon plastic
- Adjustable: Yes
- Product Type: Furniture dolly
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Frame Material: Metal
- Wheels Included: Yes
- Overall Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Overall Height – Top to Bottom: 2.88″
- Overall Width – Side to Side: 16.625″
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 26.5″
- Overall Depth – Front to Back: 18″
- Support bar: 14.25″
- Support bar adjustable widths: 15.25″/17.25″/18.25″
- Looks just like the photo. Easy to assemble in minutes. Comes with four metal pieces with plastic wheels pre-attached, plus four screws and wing nuts, with simple directions allowing you to choose from several pre-drilled holes corresponding to different sized file cabinets. Rolls well on my hardwood floor. A little wobbly, but it does the job! I would buy this again.
- The frame is easily assembled with the wing-nuts–I tightened them with pliers. My son lifted the file cabinet onto the chassis for me. It didn’t fit in, so he lifted the cabinet, turned the chassis frame around and the cabinet settled into place. I set the frame in the smallest configuration. Frame does stick out about 1/2 inch on one of the 18″ sides, but not a problem for me. Appreciate having mobility for two-drawer letter size file cabinet. Supports up to 300lbs.
- Easy to put together. Works better than I thought it would.
- The file caddy works great so far. It was easy to assemble and solidly made. I was wanting something with wheels castors that locked so whenever I opened the drawers they wouldn’t roll, this product doesn’t have this feature, but they still don’t roll.
- The cabby works like it should, but when it arrived, it looked used — there were scratches and paint chipped off the metal pices. Since the wear has no effect on funtionality, I kept it and have rated it with 5 starts.. I have Walmart’s 4 cube storage unit sitting on it, and now I can move the unit away from the wall to vaccum and clean, which is why I ordered the cabby, but since I was prompted to review a review, I thought to mention that someone else seems to have used it before me, and what I received didn’t look new.
- Great concept to make moving cabinets easier. I wish they made it more adjustable.
- There are only four pieces to this caddy. One would expect it to be simple to assemble, unfortunately all of the pieces would not fit together. No matter how the pieces were turned the 4th piece would not fit to the corresponding hole. The price is good, but the time I spent attempting to assemble it was not worth it. I attempted to return the item to seller.