The Howard Berger Co. Mini Fireplace features three position rotary heat controls so you can feel the heat where you need it most. The safety temperature overheat cutoff switch helps keep you and your home safe while enjoying the warmth. The cheery simulated flames brings a cozy glow to whatever room your choose to put the metal fireplace in. Or you can turn off the simulation for a simply discreet, compact source of warmth. Because the CZFP1 Howard Berger Heater comes with a convenient carry handle, you can use the metal fireplace to warm up any room in the house on a chilly winter’s night, which saves on heating bills.
Comfort Zone Mini Ceramic Fireplace Heater:
- Mini fireplace
- Dual wattage, 600/1200W
- 3 position rotary heat controls
- Simulated flame on/off switch
- High efficiency PTC
- Ceramic heating elements
- Safety temperature overheat cut off switch
- Safety tip over power cut off switch
- Carry handle
- Model Number: CZFP1
- You can also use this in your garage or workshop. Nice safety mechanism, turns off if knocked over or moved. You can hear the fan so it’s not completely silent, but works great
- Almost like a real miniature fireplace. The overall effect is comforting, not a perfect looking fire by any means, but close enough. One of the main reasons I love campfires is the calming effect along with the warmth. This is much more calming than just the heat from square box. This has presence and ambiance. Okay, of course not as much as a real fire, but this doesn’t require fuel or wood. So you can simply relax and enjoy the show, so to speak. I would buy another one no question at all, especially over a plain heater without a visual show.
- The flame effect is beautiful and it does a great job heating up a room. I also love how it will automatically shut off if it senses being tipped over.
- This heater is fun to see the glowing embers and it heats up really well. Only complaint is that the fan is loud also you can’t have the heat on with out the light on. It’s pretty bright if using it through the night.
- This heater works pretty well for its size, heats up a room pretty quickly. It has a blower so that is nice because it sends the heat out into the room. The flame graphic is pretty cool and the red color is sleek. It has an only flame option which is nice because I use it as a night light in my sons room sometimes and he loves it. With the heat on the vent grates do get hot, so I would be concerned with this around small children. But I think its safer than the heaters that have the bulbs exposed. Overall, I would buy it again!
- this little heater works well. it warms my living room /dinning room up well. I really like the flame look as well. much more realistic than I thought it would be. It is almost like watching a real fire which is great for those days when no fires are allowed. It puts out good heat low to the floor which is nice too.
- Wanted to love this heater it looked awesome loved the look of the fireplace and the heater put out alot of heat but it stopped working an hour later so i returned it.. so loved it till it broke lol