Enhance your kitchen with the Colorsplash Primary Basics 6-Piece Cutlery Set. This comprehensive kitchen tool set has everything you need to really get cooking. The stainless steel cutlery set features scissors, a chef knife, a bread knife and two santoku knives. The knives and scissors have eye-catching, bright handles, adding color and convenience. A white pine block conveniently stores the tools for quick and easy access. Colorsplash Primary Basics 6-Piece Preparation Cutlery Set, Stainless Steel:
- Scissors with red handle
- 5″ chef knife with orange handle
- 5″ santoku with green handle
- 5″ bread with orange handle
- 3″ blue santoku
- White block
- Material content: stainless steel
- Cutlery knife set
- It is super cute and good for that single person who occasionally cooks. Works for me!!
- Bought these for my daughter for her first solo place. They are nice and sharp and great for prep work. The bright colors give a cheery feel to the kitchen.
- This cutlery set is an attractive addition to my kitchen. The colors are vibrant and the stand is sturdy and got a shiny outside. The knife handles are a bit smaller than I expected but comfortable to hold. The plastic handles are made of non-slippery material. The knives are not super soft which you cannot expect at this price range anyways. Overall I’m happy with this product for this price. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a decent cutlery set at lower price range.
- They are good for less than ten bucks. They are kinds cheaply made but I paid cheap. They work n do what they are supposed to. Look nice to.
- Well, they start out pretty sharp. This will probably need to be replaced yearly or less. The quality isn’t the greatest, but for the price I can’t really complain. The knives do the trick so far, even if they seem cheaply made.
- I was really surprised about these knives. I bought them on a whim really and am extremely pleased. They have a good weight and are very sharp. It’s a good buy in my opinion. I cut frozen chicken breasts up for a stir fry and it was like cutting thru butter. Very pleased with my purchase.
- My only complaint is that the block came cracked. But in general this was a great purchase. Knives are sharp enough for all the basics and it really is a great value!
- I bought these as a gift for someone and may buy one for myself. Very colorful, substantial and not cheap feeling. Overall a very nice little cutlery set.
- they dont cut very well. I like the look but the quality is only fair