Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious, tent with the ColemanPicton II Six-Person Dome Tent. If it rains, the WeatherTec system and its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. The compact dome shape stands up to wind, and you’ll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. A ground vent increases air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on two queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it’s time to head home, the tent fits into an included carry bag for easy storage and transport. Coleman 6-Person Traditional Camping Tent:
- WeatherTec system
- Patented welded floors
- Inverted seams
- Compact dome shape stands up to wind
- Door awning
- Included rainfly
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves
- Enough room to stretch out on 2 queen-sized airbeds
- Storage pockets help to keep small items organized
- Included carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Ground vent increases air circulation
- This is a great tent. The set up was unbelievably easy. I don’t think it would hold 6 adults but it is very roomy. It got very windy one afternoon but the tent held up very well. I would definitely recommend this tent.
- Worked perfectly for one week camping in Colorado. Stayed Dry and plenty of room for family of 3.
- The last 2 tents I have purchased have Coleman weather tech and neither leaked. I will never buy another large dome tent from anyone else but Coleman.
- Great all around tent I would give it 5 stars but the first time I set it up I did so in a hurry and broke a tent stake. Just be careful setting it up if I would of asked for help with set up this would of been prevented.
- Bought this to replace our other main tent that was old and beyond repair. Forecast going in was rain all weekend. Upon arriving Friday, luckily beating the rain, we set up this tent. Took well under 5 minutes to do so, very easy with two people, it’s basically two poles and staking it down. Then after set up, sprayed entire outside with a sealer to ensure we stayed dry. Comfortably fit our queen size air matress and a twin size air matress with a nice area wide enough in between to walk and stand in to change. A lot bigger that it looked from even the outside. Very easily could fit two queen matresses but would be giving up any extra room to maneuver inside. As forecast massive thunderstorm moved in and didn’t let up all night. Tent worked like magic, no leaks, everything stayed dry. All that was used was the tent itself and rain fly that came with it. Did put a tarp under tent, but that’s a given even on a dry weekend. Very impressed, knew coleman was a quality product, but this was a storm of the season with heavy rain and wind. We were completely soaked but at least had a warm dry place to sleep. Can’t say enough positive about this other than if your on the fence about this tent, buy it, you won’t be disappointed.
- It seems the poles were slightly longer than they should have been given the size of the base. The poles pulled upward like they were supposed to and as soon as we got the 4th end of the 2 long poles attached to the last corner, WHACK! The tab with the metal loop ripped off. The rods seemed to be about 6-12″ longer than they should have been, for a tight fit, but without pulling so hard on the 4 corners. I’m going to have to take this one back with huge disappointment. I guess all the tent reviews I’ve been reading about for a few weeks are right. You really do get what you pay for. 🙁