Take the Coleman Soft Cooler with Liner with you camping, fishing or to sporting events to keep your beverages cold. It holds up to 42 cans, allowing for a fun tailgating event or backyard barbeque. It also includes a removable hard plastic liner to make it easier to carry to your destination. The Coleman 42-Can Cooler is a welcome addition to your outdoor parties and picnics, allowing you to enjoy your drinks just the way you like them.
Coleman 42-Can Soft Cooler with Liner:
- Holds 42 cans
- Removable hard plastic liner for carrying flexibility
- Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Coleman cooler features side handles for more carrying control
- Front, zippered pocket
- Antimicrobial properties are built into the flexible lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making it easy to clean between uses
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
Instructions: Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- This process was easy and cheap. This is a replacement for one I had. The wheels broke, but this cooler fits in overhead on flights and has the pullout plastic insert.
- This cooler is very well built and will be great to take to the beach.
- This cooler fits much more than it looks like it will. Has a plastic liner so it doesn’t leak. Main reason I purchased it, besides that it rolls. Only problem is the handle doesn’t lock into place when fully extended.
- This is the perfect size for us. Fits in the car behind the seat. Our prior cooler had a soft plastic liner. The liner got torn and the cooler leaked. We love this one because it has a hard plastic liner that can be lifted out easily.
- I like the fact that it is narrower and higher than other coolers rated at 42 cans since it doesn’t tip sideways while pulling it over uneven ground like others I’ve had in the past. I did not realize how I would much I would miss not having a larger pocket area for other items outside of the cooler portion itself. The pocket is smaller than expected and does not have a separate zippered pocket under the lid…the lid just has bungee cords on the outside top of the lid and a very small mesh pocket on the cooler side that can just hold some eating utensils…the bungee cords are OK when you have reached your destination to hold things but not to use while you are pulling the cooler since items fall out easily and there is no way to tighten the cords further.
- This is a great cooler. The hard shell that comes out makes it so easy to keep clean
- Poor leg design. First time I used it the front legs folded under and it would not stand on its own. Had to prop a brick under it. Love coolers with the hard liner inside. But just expected more from a cooler at over 40 bucks.