The white ClosetMaid Mini 6 Cube Organizer is ideal for letting you organize small belongings almost anywhere in the home. Its light and generic hue will easily match with many types of decor. The mini cube organizer can either be hung on the wall or used as free-standing cubicles. It is ideal for organizing crafts, office tools or scrapbook supplies.
ClosetMaid Mini Cubicles, White:
- Perfect for organizing craft, office, or scrapbook supplies
- Can be free standing or wall hanging
- I had a small area that I wanted to put a shelf for some of my granddaughter’s dolls. This shelf was a perfect size, it didn’t protrude too far and the cubbies were perfect for her small collector dolls. It was easy to put together (I got it right on the first try), it arrived quickly, and is more sturdy than I expected.
- I bought 4 mini cubes that were just right for my nieces “high school girl” room make-over. We put them in a small alcove and put her shoes, purses and some of her favorite stuffed animals (that she wasn’t quite ready to part with). It was not only an artistic statement, it made for a great organization element, as well. They were a little “tippy” so we secured them to the wall. for added safety.
- Nice appearance and fairly easy to assemble. Glad I got it, ideal for foyer shoe storage of entering guest.
- Bought 4 of these and mount them in my kid’s playroom, their easy to assemble and even easier to mount. Nice quality and price. Works perfect and can be put to many uses. Like them alot.
- I have two of these Closet Maid 6 Mini Cubicals in my craft room and they are the perfect size to organize my Cricut Cartridge Boxes along with instructional DVDs. I have purchased some of the Fabric totes that fit these mini cubicals to store smaller items. The openings are approx 7.5″ x 7.5″ each. I also have the Offset version of these Mini Cubicals. They have a very nice finish and could be used in many different areas of the home or office.
- Came missing parts. From detail description said made from wood but it is not real wood. the screw align was not correct once I screw it to the hole it shows on the side and broke the panel.