Give kids a place to play with the ClosetMaid Activity Storage Table. It has a sturdy design and sits low enough to make it comfortable for children. This white ClosetMaid activity table has six cubes that you can use fabric drawers (sold separately) in to keep supplies and toys organized. Use it in a playroom or set it up in the living area of your home to keep watch while they play.
ClosetMaid Activity Storage Table, White:
- Sturdy, low-sitting table that is comfortable for kids
- Kids’ activity table contains 6 cubes for storage
- Personalize with ClosetMaid fabric drawers (sold separately)
- Bought it for my son a few weeks ago. It is exactly what I was looking for. Great storage & great size for him. He is 15 months old and is around it majority of the time. Definitely worth the money. I now have little cubicals in 2 little spaces & books in the middle one. Just like on the box 🙂
- Bought for my 3 year olds room she uses it for crafts …blocks and snack time… it’s perfect
- It’s the perfect activity table for my daughter.
- Perfect activity table for babies pulling themselves up to stand, toddlers playing and young children eating or doing activities. the corners are rounded, no sharp edges. Easy to move across a carpet for cleaning. The 6 storage cubes keep the room neat. They are smaller than the typical 12 x12 x12 So you might have to shop a bit, or get the Closet Maid ones. I don’t have a lot of space and this is just the right size and can be used for eating, playing, projects, ….
- This table works great in the block area of my in-home daycare. It’s the perfect height for playing. It has alleviated some of the clutter on the floor. The storage underneath is an added bonus.
- This table is perfect for my boys. It is sturdy enough for them to climb on, large enough to sprawl out with their toys, and it holds them all neatly when they are done. It was easy to assemble and fits into the decor very well. Cost was fair and shipping was fast, and it wasn’t damaged at all in transit.
- I love the height/storage capacity of this….but the actual unit came with some scratches, the edge/trim looks somewhat discoloured (not as white, kind of yellowish) as the table, and it doesn’t assemble as well as it should (need to add a few nails or something to keep middle/bottom shelf from caving a bit). The concept is exactly what I wanted, but the unit isn’t great quality.