The Child of Mine Duffle Diaper Bag makes a day out a pleasure. All your needs are covered with the easily accessible wipes case, insulated bottle pocket and oversized interior compartment with separate zip close pocket. On the outside two flap-front pockets and a large back pocket give mom easy access to all of her needs, and baby’s too. An adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying a breeze.
Child of Mine 3-Pocket Duffle Diaper Bag:
- Easily accessible wipes case, insulated bottle pocket and oversized interior compartment with separate zip close pocket
- On the outside 2 flap front pockets and a large back pocket give mom easy access to all of her needs, and baby’s too
- Adjustable shoulder strap makes carrying a breeze
- On the fashion front, the gray and white Dots and Zig Zag are right on the mark
- Coordinating diaper changer pad is included
- Lots of room, good amount of pockets, cute color and useful wipe dispenser on the side
- Hard to review this item as it was a gift for someone else and I do not know at this time whether it is the right size or has enough compartments or not.
- This is an attractive yet useful diaper bag. I didn’t give it a 5 because nothing is perfect!!! Could be an inch or so bigger, that’s all.
- Bought two of these as gifts for my niece who recently had twins. Bag appears durable and easy to clean.
- This bag is way bigger than I imagined it would be. It is roomy, and super cute! It’s gender neutral, which is awesome. My husband can carry it also without feeling so girly. I love the wipe case on the side, it’s very convenient. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone!
- This diaper bag is not well-made. It had an awful smell to it. The interior of the bag and pockets looked like they might hold up for a day or two, certainly will not last as long as it is needed by the parents. If the parents hadn’t specifically requested this item, I would have returned it.