Get professional results in any home kitchen with the Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18 Piece Knife Set. This comprehensive set comes with eight steak knives plus a parer, peeler, utility, chef, slicer, bread, partoku and santoku knife and a sharpening steel. This professional knife set has a sleek and contemporary styling. The knives can all be stored together in the included bamboo stained pine wood block. The high-carbon stainless steel knife set features stronger, harder blades, designed especially to resist stains, rust and pitting for lasting performance. The exclusive taper grind edge technology provides optimal sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen. It also features black non-slip and cushion poly handles that allow for a sturdy and comfortable grip. Forged bolsters keep your fingers safe from running up on the blade. The set is covered under a full lifetime warranty.
Chicago Cutlery Fusion 18 Piece Block Set:
- Includes: 3-1/4″ parer, 3″ peeler, 5″ utility, eight 4-1/4″ stainless steel steak knives, 7-3/4″ chef, 8″ slicer, 7-3/4″ bread, 5″ partoku, 7″ santoku, 8″ stainless sharpening steel and bamboo stained pine wood block
- Professional high-carbon stainless steel knife set with black comfort-grip poly handles
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen
- High-carbon stainless steel creates a stronger, harder blade resisting stains, rust and pitting
- Black non-slip cushion-grip handles allow for a sturdy grip on all knives
- Stainless steel plates at the end of the handle convey sleek and contemporary styling
- Professional knife set featured forged bolsters that keep your fingers from running up on the blade
- Full lifetime warranty
- The knives need to be sharpened frequently but are a good metal. My 2 chief’s knives both broke in the handle because the steel does not go all the way through the handle. It is plastic and can not take much pressure without breaking. With that said I called Chicago Cutlery from the # on there web site 800-999-3436 and after 10 minutes on hold I did get ahold of someone and they told me not to take it back to the store they will handle the warranty through the company. I gave them the information on what I bought and which 2 broke and they processed the warranty on the phone and will ship the 2 broken knives to me. So that make up for any bad feeling I had when they broke. They definitely stand behind there product.
- I was thinking about buying a more expensive knife set. After reviewing several other sets I thought I would try Chicago cutlery fusion. I am happy I did. The knife set is outstanding. The knives are well made and sharp out of the box.
- Only thing you cannot put in dishwasher. Other then that they are great knives and hold a edge. Already cut my finger once only had them a Hr. LOL
- Love these knives! The cushion grip is great, they look great and work fabulous! I started with this brand a few years ago by purchasing just one knife. I wanted to see if it was as good as they claimed. I bought the whole set because they are that good.
- Great knife set. Work very well. I cook a lot and have only had to sharpen these knives once in duvet years or more. I love these knives!!
- I received these as a Christmas present and I am not disappointed. They are beautiful and very sharp right out of the box. I can’t wait to use them everyday. Everything is SO easy and fun to do now that there really isn’t much effort needed to accomplish chopping, dicing, fileting. I bake a loaf of bread everyday (no kidding) and the first time I sliced my bread, I took a picture. It was perfect and effortless to slice. I am cooking and playing McGyver in the kitchen all the time!
- Love this set. The set not only looks sharp but I the knives are extremely sharp! Love the looks and feel of the knifes. Perfect weight with padded grip handles.
- These are top quality knives that hold a sharp edge for a long time, they are also easy to sharpen. They feel great in your hand also. Highly recommend.
- I’ve had a set of these knives for 4 years and was happy for the most part. However, I noticed recently that many of the knives are starting to develop rust spots on them despite only normal wear/use and appropriate cleaning and storage. When I bought these knives, I assumed that they would last for a long time and not start to rust within just a few years.