This Chicago Cutlery Knife Set will have you slicing and dicing like a professional chef. The blades are constructed from high-carbon stainless steel and include a soft grip on the handles to improve user comfort and control. This Elston 16-piece block high-carbon stainless steel knife set features an exclusive taper-grind edge, curved knife handle, a variety of knife designs and a pair of kitchen scissors.
Chicago Cutlery Elston 16-Piece Block Set:
- -16-pc Knife Set includes: one 8″ chef & 6-3/4″ bread knives, two each 4-3/4″ utility knives & 3-1/4″ parers, eight 4-1/2″ steak knives, shears, sharpening steel, and a wood block
- Professional stainless steel blades and handles
- Sharpened for precision cutting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great set. Knives are made whole with no gaps for liquid to enter like most knives. My wife loves the set and said she was glad that I ordered them.
- Verpackaging and delivery timey happy with product and impressed with
- I would give it 5 stars but the wooden block was deeply scratched and the slots were poorly cut with splinters sticking out. The knives themselves are my favorite set I’ve ever had. The contoured metal handles look and feel nice.
- This set for the price, especially since I caught it on sale is even better, is very nice and I am sure it will be enjoyed.
- They are litle lighter than i expected they would be, i prefer more weigth to presize cuts but are ok. Just bught so i cannot rate the durability but looks strongs.
- I can’t believe I’ve been cutting stuff up in my kitchen for so long with sub-optimal, dull knives. The Chicago Elston knives are absolutely amazing – sharp, well-crafted, and gorgeous.
- Love it and would recommend anyone to buy it. I have heard the expression “cuts through like butter” but I never knew that a knife could actually be that sharp. They do cut through steak and vegetables like butter. I will note that the knives are NOT dishwasher safe – or rather they recommend you not use the dishwasher. Although I hand wash mine, a friend of mine throws hers in the dishwasher and has no problems. I also like that the handle and blade are one piece that way you don’t have stuff or germs getting between the blade and handle.
- This is a great set of Knives. They look great in a kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- I am an avid home chef and cook almost everything from scratch, so knives are my primary tool in the kitchen. My wife bought me this set for my birthday about 4 months ago and I was thrilled with the style, comfort and look of these knives, and hey, they Chicago Cutlery quality.. I thought. They were extremely sharp right out of the box. However, after just a couple months I noticed rust spots, even though I made an effort not to put them in the dishwasher and hand wash only. Now I am seeing pitting on the cutting edges and at the junction of the handle and blade. This reminds me of some “bargain” knives that I just had to try that touted “Surgical Stainless Steel” and then started rusting and pitting after just a few months. I have a set of Chicago Cutlery knives that are 33 years old and they are still as good and sharp as the day I got them. Not a single rust spot and certainly no pitting on my old set. I am very disappointed with these new knives. Not the Chicago Cutlery I remember. I wanted to show pictures that I took, but the “add images or videos” site would not load.