This Sunny Indoor Cycling Bike comes with adjustable handlebars and seat to accommodate users of different height and weight, while multiple resistance levels will present you with varied and more challenging workouts over time. Made with a heavy duty crank, frame, and flywheel, the SF-B1001S is built to last and has an impressive weight capacity of up to 220 pounds. Aside from providing lots of resistance for varied workouts, the 30 lbs flywheel will make you feel as youre riding a real bike and not a fitness machine.
Sunny Health and Fitness SF-B1001S Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike:
- Fully adjustable 4-way seat: Up / Down & Forward / Back
- Adjustable handlebars
- 30 lb flywheel
- Chain drive mechanism for smooth and quiet workouts
- Heavy duty crank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Adjustable Felt Pad resistance
- Max User Weight: 220 lbs
- Inseam Height Min/Max: Min 28 in / Max 40 in
- Foot Pedal Style: Caged
- Pedal Q-Factor: 20.6cm
- Emergency Stop Brake: Yes
My 5 year old and I were able assembled the bike in about 45 min, had I done it by myself it could have been done in 30 minutes or less. I appreciated that the manufacturer ships the bike well protected (nothing broken, no scratches etc.), and there is not a lot or difficult assembly. I used the bike today for the first time, and I felt it was a good value, for $199. In hindsight, I should have probably upgraded for the model that brings the electronic panel so you can tract RPM, distance, time, especially if it is just $20-30 more. The flywheel is about 30/33 lbs so it feels nearly natural. Again, maybe upgrading to the 40lb flywheel would have been wise. The bike has plenty of resistance to generate lots of power output, more than I will ever be able to reach. Taken together, the SF-B1001S is a good bike for my needs. The bike will have two users 2-3 times a week for a total of about 4-5h/week of use. It would be great if the bikes makes it for at least a couple of years without using warranty. If I were to do it again, I would spend the extra $40 for the electronic panel and the bigger wheel that come in the Sunny Health SF-B1423C
- I bougth this bike a month ago and I love it. Very, very easy to assemble. Very quiet and smooth running. Very happy with it.
- I bought this bike two months ago and I’m very impressed with the quality. Very easy to assemble. Couldn’t be happier!
- I think that it was a good purchase for the price paid. The wheel spins very smoothly and is quiet. The seat takes a little time to get used to but I am happy with the seat adjustments that it offers.
- Great stationary bike for the money. Easy assembly and gives a great workout. Quiet and doesn’t take up much space, very trim line. Delivery was fast. It arrived packed well by FedEx.
- A quality product that needs to be assembled which is fairly easy and is very well built. The bike has many adjustments and will probably out last many users.
- Fairly easy to put together. I like all of the adjustment options it has (especially handlebar). That’s the main reason I chose this model. It’s also easy to move.
- It came without leveling feet. I contacted the manufacturer who said they don’t ship parts to Canada unless I paid the shipping. Not what I would expect since they are the ones who failed their quality control measures. You have to ride it completely leaned forward or else your undercarriage gets sore and bruised. I have realistic expectations of bike seats, but this one is horrible.