CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. CeraVe® Hydrating Cleanser. Developed with dermatologists. For normal to dry skin. MVE delivery technology. Provides patented controlled release of ingredients to help repair and restore your skin’s natural protective barrier. Non-comedogenic. Non-drying, non-irritating. With ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Make CeraVe® hydrating cleanser a vital part of your daily skin care regimen. Ideal for normal to dry skin types. Use daily morning and night to gently remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin’s natural protective barrier. Never drying, ceramides help moisturize, restore and maintain the skin’s natural protective function. Its unique, patented MVE® formulation releases ceramides and other essential ingredients throughout the day, so they penetrate deep into skin to hydrate and nourish. While hyaluronic acid (a humectant) attracts moisture to the top layer of the skin, ensuring skin remains hydrated after washing. Ideal for use on the face and body. Ceramides help repair the skin barrier. Hyaluronic acid attracts needed moisture. Emollients moisturize and soften very dry skin. Try our full line of cleansers and moisturizers for a complete skin care routine. MVE is a registered trademark of Healthpoint, Ltd. and used under license. Accepted nationaleczema.org.
- Hydrating facial cleanser with controlled release
- Gentle yet effective formula
- Prevents oil buildup
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions: To Use: Wet Skin With Lukewarm Water. Massage Into Skin In A Gentle, Circular Motion. Rinse. Cerave Daily Skin Care Plan: Step 1: Cleanse: Cleanse Morning And Evening With Cerave Hydrating Cleanser. Step 2: Moisturize: Moisturize After Bath Or Shower With Cerave Moisturizing Lotion Or Cerave Moisturizing Cream. Reapply As Needed.
- I love this product. So gentle on my skin. The price is so much better than everywhere else.
- Glad my Dr. recommended this product. It leaves your face feeling hydrated and clean. I tell my friends and family about this all the time. I would recommend this to everyone…Love it!!!
- I have mild acne and I have tried multiple cleansers and creams for my face. They all dried out my face horribly. The best part about this cleanser is that it contains NO benzoyl peroxide which is perfect for me since I have allergic reactions to it. This keeps my face clear of acne and hydrated.
- Use this cleanser everyday. It’s loaded with good stuff for your skin and is gentle. Cleans well but will not remove all make up. You will need a make up remover for eye make up.
- Been using this cleanser for about three years now… Absolutely love it… Perfect for dryer/mature skin..leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated…
- Leaves your face soft and smooth . Price is a little more than I like but I did have a coupon so that helped. Love all of this line of face care.
- I have sensitive, dry, 61 year old skin. This is great for face washing without drying my skin. i do have to rub it in a bit to ensure it removes my make up. Also good for those with rosacea.
- Love this face wash, it’s so gentle and doesn’t dry you out at all!
- Doesn’t clean, doesn’t take off makeup. Even with multiple uses.