Your home decorating scheme may change with holidays and seasons, but some pieces are timeless, like this Cedar Log End Table. This small wooden table is the perfect addition to a cabin, lake house or poolside setting: it’s also a charming and low-key piece that suits a wide range of decor styles, from sleek contemporary to softly traditional. Its simple, rustic style adds a touch of easy grace to any room, and it’s not just about form– this baby is also highly functional. Situate this end table next to seating to hold drinks and snacks, or arrange on an outdoor patio and let its tone mellow to a natural silvery gray color. It can be finished with a quality penetrating oil finish to deepen the color and add durability to the cedar wood. Naturally rot and insect resistant. Enhance your yard or home with the multi-purpose Cedar End Table.
Cedar Log End Table:
- Naturally rot- and insect-resistant
- Can be finished with a quality penetrating oil finish
- Can be left alone to weather to a silvery gray color
This Cedar Log End table is the perfect addition to a cabin, lake house or poolside setting. Its rustic style is charming as well as functional. Place next to seating to hold drinks and snacks. Leave outdoors and let it mellow to a natural silvery gray color. Can be finished with a quality penetrating oil finish. Naturally rot and insect resistant. Enhance your yard or home with our multi-purpose Cedar End Table.
- It was a little more difficult to put together than I imagined. Not impossible but it looks simlar than it is. Not sure if there is anyway to make that process easier but that’s the only downside. Otherwise, great product. Time will tell how it holds up..
- I purchased 2 of these a couple years ago for our cabin, I stained them and had my husband epoxy the tops of them. I use them outside on our porch and I love them, so much that I ordered 4 more for our covered patio. They are heavy duty and look awesome
- Great product. Easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Bought several Lakeland products. Enjoy them all.
- Assembles in lest that 15 minutes. Stood on it to make sure it was sturdy.
- Although I expected cracks, some were VERY significant, almost thru. Some graying had also started which made my staining look less than perfect. Perhaps this box had been in storage too long? This table matches a round one purchased a couple years ago for my rustic cottage feel in the living room. Sturdy & durable addition.
- We added a 4 season porch and it has a cedar ceiling so this end table is excellent in the room (we bought 2). Value for the price is unbelievable, and we will have it clear-coated to coordinate with the ceiling. We are totally pleased with the purchase, and with site to store, no shipping cost suited us just fine too (easy assembly helped also)!!
- The table is going to be returned, The legs are uneven, diffterent sizes. The top 3 planks are warped, definitely not what is pictured