Engine oils need to be able to consistently respond to changing environments in your engine. During every moment of the drive, your engine oil needs to be able to react to the needs of different metal-to-metal contact points in your engine each with different demands, pressures and temperatures. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance – Castrol’s premium full synthetic oil- is uniquely engineered with fluid titanium technology provides unsurpassed protection for critical engine parts, ensuring optimal performance- with strength to enable an extended drain interval of up to 15,000 miles*. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance is 3X stronger against viscosity breakdown than Mobil 1 Extended Performance**.
* Extended service is not recommended in severe service applications such as racing, frequent towing or hauling, commercial use, extremely dirty/dusty conditions or excessive idling.
** Tested in the ASTM D6278 test in the 5W-30 viscosity grade
Castrol EDGE Extended Performance 5W-30 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 QT
- 15K drain intervals between drain intervals guaranteed*
- Recommended for severe applications such as towing and hauling, high performance driving, frequent short trips or idling, dusty,
- Engineered with fluid titanium technology that offers maximum strength under pressure
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact across a range of different driving speeds
- Decreases engine deposit formation to help maximize engine response
- 3X stronger against viscosity breakdown than Mobil 1 Extended Performance**
- Best advanced full synthetic money can buy
- Well firts of, i paid a total of $28.00 inliding taxes. I’ve always bought my oil at autozone which i was paying $45.00 Thats not including tax! Walmart is the way to go. About the oil, i am not sure of because its my first time buying this brand. But all other reviews made me choose this one.
- 2000 xterra…3.3l, I have always used valvoline sync blend but this was on sale for $21. 196,000 miles and so far zero engine issue’s, reviews are great so I hope it performs as well as the reviews say. Thk you!!
- The price was great but could have skipped the pick and grab it and checked out myself faster though.
- Unbeatable price at Walmart and incredible goods!
- I have used this product before, and it always has provided excellent results. I recommend this product.
- Love it! Great products.. Great prices, and they shipped it for free! This is also the best oil for Audis. And Gawd knows how much my A5 burns! ;-(
- I worked in TLE for good while, so I’ve tried all the brands of oil they carry. This is by far the best I’ve ever used. I hate the fact its not sold in stores here.
- My best choice! I have been using Castrol synthetic oil for more than 19 years. My engine runs like a new one and there is no any oil leaking or oil burning