The beautiful Carrabelle Entryway Shoe Bench has 12 shoe storage shelves and will accommodate six to 12 pairs of shoes. This piece of furniture has a padded seat cover that is removable and washable for added convenience. Three substantial rattan pull-out drawers provide a catch-all to help organize your essentials such as gloves, scarves and more. This entryway storage bench supports up to 250 lbs, making it a comfortable choice for most guests to sit on. Some assembly is required. The solid construction of this shoe storage bench makes it durable and the neutral tones let it blend in with the surrounding area easily. The shoe storage cubbies are large enough to accommodate most adult-sized shoes.
Carrabelle Entryway Bench:
- Includes 3 rattan drawers and 12 shoe storage shelves
- Removable, poly-cotton cover unzips and is washable
- The entryway storage bench comes with a 1-year warranty
- Assembly required
- Drawers: 10″W x 13.5″D x 3″H
- Shoe storage shelves: 5.25″W x 14.5″D x 4.75″H
- Seat: 21.75″H
- Overall dimensions: 38″W x 16.25″D x 21.75″H
- This shoe storage bench supports up to 250 lbs
- Available in various colors
- I got this for my sons family he likes it cleaned up the pile of shoes they had!
- This cabinet is exactly the piece I envisioned for the dead corner of our hallway. All my husband’s shoes (size 11.5 ) were collecting there and now, they are stored so nicely in their cubbies. The bench is sturdy enough for my husband sit on to put on/remove his shoes. The bench was easy enough to assemble. We are very happy with it!
- First impression, this item was packaged very well, all the parts were clearly labeled, so I was not intimidated when I decided to put it together myself. I’m a senior woman on the small side. I did have a Philips head screwdriver. I laid out all the parts, everything was as it should be. The major wood sections had a nice veneer and felt hefty. However, I ultimately needed help when it came to aligning the top and bottom and a friend managed to get it together in no time. It was very sturdy once all the parts were screwed together. I bought the Espresso colored bench for my front hall. The size was perfect. Looks much better than the pile of shoes that used to collect in the corner. I definitely recommend this useful, attractive bench.
- I recently purchased this for our very small entry room. It fits the space perfectly and has really cleaned up the clutter that always gathers there. The instructions for assembly could have been better- they assume you know how certain things work (locking screws) and don’t tell you or show you how to do it. For the price I think it was worth it.
- Sturdy – looks just like picture. Cushion is not same quality and is not attractive. Plan to find another.
- I really love it , just what I needed for my entryway. But it was a bear to put together.
- My husband had a little problem putting it together. He said it really would be better having 4 hands rather than 2. Unfortunately, I was not home when it was delivered. But he did it, and we love it. The construction of it is better than I was expecting. Each cubby hole only holds one shoe, unless they are small children’s shoes or flip flops. But there are only 2 of us, so it fits our needs well.
- This is extremely difficult to assemble and very very flimsy. The wood barely stays in place. The cushion on the top is bad quality… in general a very bad quality product even for the price.