The Caravan Canopy Zero Gravity Chair is a comfortable, versatile chair that provides both indoor and outdoor relaxation. It’s perfect for taking on camping trips or putting outside on your patio or deck. You can also place it inside your home for additional seating in your rec room, living room or entertainment area. Capable of supporting up to 300 lbs, this cozy zero gravity chair is equipped with an adjustable headrest and long-lasting outdoor fabric. It easily adjusts from a sturdy upright chair to a full reclining chair to suit your preferences. The Canopy Zero Gravity Chair can be folded down to 5-1/2″ thick for easy storage and portability.
WARNING – This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Caravan Canopy Zero Gravity Chair:
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Can be placed indoors or out
- Comfortable, supportive surface
- Can be adjusted from a full reclining chair to an upright chair
- Great for camping trips or placement on your patio
- Zero gravity chair can be used for additional seating in your living room or entertainment area
- Steel tube diameter: 22mm
- Steel tube thickness: 1.2 mm
- Steel wire diameter: 3.5mm
- Fabric: textilene
- Folds down to only 5-1/2″ thick for simple storage and portability
- Gross weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Net weight: 20.5 lbs.
- We bought the chairs for an upcoming camping trip and decided to check the comfort level in advance. My husband actually fell asleep in his while watching TV in the den. We also purchased the cup holder tray; it works well for holding a beverage and TV remote. We purchased two initially and then decided to purchase two more for our teenagers to enjoy on the trip.
- My wife liked it. Would be nice if the footrest was padded.
- Purchased 4 of these chairs for use on our camping trips. Absolutely love these chairs. Very good construction.
- Awesome product. Replaced one I loved that had to wore out – like this one better.
- Packaging was beat up. Chair was in good condition. Easy to set up, comfortable
- I bought these chaises sight “untouched” based on the number of good reviews and I was not disappointed. For a cushionless canvass item these chairs are quite comfortable. These chairs are light enough to move around easily though feel sturdy when I sit in them. The small pillow is held on by a velcro strap and can be switched to the bottom bar for a pad for your feet. The zero gravity feature works smoothly and doesn’t take much to get accustomed to. These chairs are just as comfortable as a more or less straight chair or tilted for the chaise effect. The simple efficient design and placement of the locking feature directly beneath the center of the arm is a really well thought out feature. The 300 lb weight limit is pretty much in stone as heavier folks will have issuses with working out the tilt.
- Good quality.good price. Free shipping. What’s not to like!?
- This is the ultimate camping chair!! Camping world sells them for $119.00. Each. You just can’t beat Wal-Marts prices!!
- This chair totally reclines as well as having a foot rest. Well built…. Now getting out of them is the new issue.
- This is one of the best purchases I have made in years. The quality is outstanding. The price fantastic. And the comfort factor A+++. I bought two of them and may buy 2 more. Here is my rescued pig Tiny Belle with the two chairs lol. I’m an ethical vegan. These chairs are so comfortable I feel myself relax. I actually fall asleep in them and I’m the kind of person who cannot sleep anywhere except when I’m in bed.
- I found that the chair was not suited for me. It was very hard to get into it, basically you have to fall into it because the “leg flap” is so far away from the chair. Also, the material is so rough to sit on that it caused a blister on my back side after two sittings; it is also very very low so if you have joint issues you are in trouble. Finally, the packaging was terrible; it was just in a box with no padding and was crushed by the delivery service. Later I discovered one of the folding pins broken from being crushed on delivery.