The CAP Strength Mid-Width Barbell Bench is ideal for beginner, intermediate and experienced lifters looking for a home gym. You can fully take advantage of shoulder, chest, back and arm workouts since the seat can be adjusted to an incline, a decline, and a flat 180-degree angle. In addition to upper body work outs, this weight lifting bench also comes with a leg extension lift to work out your lower body muscles. The oversized tubing, 500 lbs maximum weight capacity and premium upholstery make the CAP strength bench a durable, long-lasting piece of equipment that will provide optimal workouts time and time again. The black, powder-coated finish is sure to complement the decor of your home gym. The CAP bench includes adjustable uprights and a two-position back pad. With all these features, this bench gives you the support that you need to achieve your lifting goals. It is sure to be an asset to your home gym.
CAP Strength Mid-Width Bench:
- This CAP strength bench is ideal for beginner, intermediate and experienced lifters
- Oversized tubing and premium upholstery
- Includes: leg extension/curl, adjustable uprights and a 2-position back pad
- Max weight capacity: 500 lbs
- This weight lifting bench is ideal for home use
- Dimensions: 65″L x 45″W x 46″H
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Model# FM-CS7101
- Seat can be adjusted to an incline, a decline and a flat 180 degrees
- Black, powder-coated finish complements the decor of your home gym
- The only reason I did not give this bench a 5 star rating is because of the leg lift. The leg lift makes the bench much longer (taking up more space) and seems a little flimsy. You won’t be able to add a huge amount of weight to the leg lifts. You could take it off the bench but you would have to cut off part of the bracket that would still remain. I wish they had designed it so the leg lift could be unattached and not having the bracket sticking out. The rest of the bench is great. Good and strong and was easy to put together. All the bolts were sealed on a plastic card and clearly marked. I would say most people would be able to assemble this bench within 30 minutes…60 minutes at most. Good home bench…
- Solid bench for the $. Need to make sure your bar length fits. Mine was delivered with a tear in pad. Little hassel requesting replacement which is hopefully on the way.
- I ordered this because it was one of the cheapest benches with a 500 pound rating. It does the job. I’m not mechanically savvy, and it was fairly easy to set up. It arrived promptly. The package holding the screws was damaged. Luckily, no pieces were missing. I am extremely happy with the purchase overall.
- Fantastic Bench And Easy To Build! One Of The Best Benches I Ever Used
- Great value and excellent home gym bench. Seems well configured and goes together easily (I assembled alone in less than an hour). Has a 500 lb max capacity, user and weights, which is much higher than most in this price range. The mid width requires a bit more space but gives you more stability and is easier to use for chest presses. My only caution is the overall size. Im over 6 feet and wish the bench was a tad longer and the leg ext/leg curl setup was higher off the ground. Other than that its enjoyable to use and works well
- You get what you pay for here. If you are not a serious weightlifter and just want something to use a few times a week, this is perfect. Put the entire thing together in under an hour and was impressed with how sturdy it appears to be.
- Very easy to put together, only took about 30 minutes, I use it everyday, perfect bench for working out all your muscles.
- This bench in my opinion is just like the benches in the gym. The uprights are as wide as the benches at the gym, giving you a super wide grip if you want. It is light weight but super sturdy. It is way better than the Golds gym xr 6.1 model that I had bought first. The uprights on the Golds gym xr 6.1 are so narrow, that you can’t do a wide grip bench press. I wish I would have not wasted my time and money with the golds gym model. The cap strength bench is just what I needed and wanted. It’s inexpensive and strong and does exactly what I need. Just make sure you either get the 6 foot bar or already have one. You can’t use the 5 foot bar on this bench. I ordered it together with the bench and it was cheaper. I would definitely recommend this bench to anyone who wants to work out at home, beginners to guys who have been working out for a long time. Totally satisfied with this bench!!!
- This piece of equipment is just what need in my home gym. Assembly was easy. Took about an hour. Pay attention to the bolt sizes though. There are numerous lengths. I especially love the various heights for bar rack. Overall this is a great product for a great price
- If you’re thinking about this bench, do not buy it. It looks great, mid-width grips, up to 500lbs. I did a ton or research and thought I found THE bench. But it is not worth the money because you can’t put it together. The support by the leg raises consists of 3 points where bolts are applied and they make a triangle. However, the angles are not manufactured correctly. The best you can do is to get two bolts in which doesn’t make the bench secure and probably dangerous to use. I wasted a ton of time trying to put it together and will be returning it. I’m very disappointed!