CAP Barbell’s Standard Combo Weight Bench with 100-pound Barbell Set is the perfect starter bench. Designed with a compact frame design and easy assembly. The set also includes a 100-pound vinyl weight set. The ideal set for home use.
CAP Barbell Deluxe Bench w/ 100-Pound Weight Set:
- The perfect starter bench
- Designed with a compact frame design
- Easy assembly
- Constructed with steel tubing, foam rollers, comfortable high density seat and back pad
- Back rest is made of plywood and features an adjustable multi-position back pad for chest press and incline chest press exercises
- Build and develop your quads, hamstrings, glutes and hip-flexors with the 4-roll leg developer
- Includes a 100 lb vinyl weight set that contains two 10 lb weights, four 20 lb weights, 2 spring collars and 1 steel bar
- The ideal set for home use
- I put the bench together in about an hour. No problems. THE BENCH IS ONLY WOBBLY IF YOU TRY TO SHAKE IT. I have one gripe. I Incline Bench Press 165 lbs on the Smith Machine at the gym, where you can move the bench around beneath the bar. I can’t move 80 lbs inclined on this thing because the bar is so far behind your head. That’s because everything is one piece. You can Incline Dumbbell Press, but not Barbell. That won’t concern most people. Most people just flat bench press. And the average person is just going to hang clothes on home exercise equipment. I got this, a dumbbell set, and another 100 lbs barbell set for something basic to use when it’s not possible to make it to the gym.
- I recently started to lift weights. This bench is really sturdy. Simply to put together, no story, no bad mood. I love it. GO WALMART GO!!! Godbless!
- its a pretty good bench press the only thing that sucks is the little screws that hold the bar they come off after time so that the only thing that sucks but other than that its good i recommend it to anyone who wants to buy it !
- My dad bought one of these last year and every time I stayed at his house I loved using this set. It’s perfect for beginners and for people that just want to stay fit with medium exercise. It’s very easy to assemble and the weights are sleek. My problem is that I bought this item 3 times and it was never delivered. If you live in the DC/Baltimore area, don’t even bother trying to order this. I had it delivered to my house twice and to the store once; all three times FedEx lost my package and I only ever got the bench. It’s like they have a phobia for delivering the weights. Even though Walmart complied with refunds and returns, I would have really liked to have gotten this weight set. It’s the best price for what I want and it was really easy and comfortable to use.
- I ordered this when it went on sale for $69. I weight train 4 days a week as a hobby and wanted a bench with weights that fit in my basement. It gets the job done for my workouts. It has a barbel, 4 twenty pound weights and 2 ten pound weights. The seat is adjustable and it has a leg attachment where you can work your quads and hamstrings. My complaints are the bench is not very padded and I wish the bench inclined a little bit more.
- I purchased this item for my 13 year old son. It was fairly easy to put together. If you are a beginner you will love this.
- I had to replace this order because the box was damaged by the time it shipped to Las Vegas. When the set finally came to my house it was too heavy for the delivery man to get to the door, but by the time I got it put together with my brothers help, it was a really great weight set and all the pieces were there. I was worried about all the bolts and nuts not being there, so I put them all in a bowl and counted them out. I really like the weight set for the price I paid.
- Ok, got the second part of the delivery. Here’s what I got. A cracked 25 pound weight, and the weight bar???!!!. You have got to be kidding. What manufacturer would make a two piece weight bar that you have to bolt together. First of all, there were no bolts for it, second can you imagine if that bar came apart……… Not at all happy about this. I’m not even going to attempt to use that bar. Well here goes another $30.00 for a decent bar so I can start getting pumped up. Buy at your own risk folks.