Designed with a medium depth diamond knurled surface and sleeves, the CAP Barbell 7′ Olympic Weight Bar swivels at the most delicate touch to prevent the bar from warping. Its medium depth knurled surface helps to provide friction and ensure that your grip is secure. This helps to reduce pressure on your wrists when lifting weights. It is made of wear-resistant steel for durable performance, ensuring that it will last for years to come. The Olympic weightlifting bar can fit 2″ hole plates and has a weight capacity of 500 lbs, making it appropriate for just about every lifter. This strength training equipment is a great addition to your home gym. The CAP barbell weight bar is easy to install.CAP Barbell 7′ Olympic Weight Bar:
- Designed with medium depth knurled surface
- Fits 2″ hole plates
- Made of solid steel
- CAP barbell weight bar has a capacity of 500 lbs
- Can be used at home or in the gym
WARNING: This product contains one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- I had originally ordered the 6′ bar but ended up returning it for full the 7′. The bar it self it’s very solid and works perfectly with my Olympic plates. The shipping was super fast!!
- For the price, I was not really sure of what I would be getting…this is an excellent product, well wort the money spent. Enjoy
- Good product for the money…..good Bar for light work. Not for heavy lifting.
- This bar seems to be great for practicing technique. I look for it to do the job when we add some bumper plates. Worth the purchase.
- This barbell is exactly what I was looking for. The knurling is nice and comfortable. The price was great, too.
- Great quality weight bar. Very satisfied with this item.
- Excellent value! Great Value all around good purchase. My husband loves his new bar!
- I shopped all the competition and would have spent double to triple the cost of this bar anywhere else. I’m very please with this products over all look and performance! Thank you Walmart for saving me some money!!!
- This bar is 35lbs. If your looking for a standard Olympic bar that is 45lbs do not purchase this one. I wish I knew before I purchased mine but I got caught up in the price and the details fail to mention weight anywhere. It is an excellent bar hands down and quality is no different then what you’d find in a gym. It gets the job done and I’d trust it with 400+ lbs any day.
- My brother and I purchased this for our olympic lifting platform lifts, the cap on one of the sides broke the second week of usage. Terrible and weak quality.