Protect your floors from potential damage with the CAP Barbell Puzzle Mat. This thick mat shields floors against scuffs, scrapes and dents from heavy exercise equipment, preventing dents and more. Its unique design allows you to expand it as needed, accommodating both open workout spaces as well as fitness equipment. It features 12 interlocking pieces that fit together easily. When fully assembled, the floor puzzle mat can cover an area large enough to accommodate an individual exercise machine. More pieces can be easily added (additional pieces are sold separately). The gym puzzle mat provides foam padding that’s comfortable to walk on, while keeping floors protected. The foam is infused with anti-microbial agents that help keep workout spaces fresh and clean and can even combat normal gym odors. The mat is easy to clean and can be maintained simply by wiping the surfaces as needed. The mat comes in a neutral black shade.
CAP Barbell 12-Piece Puzzle Mat:
- Protects floors
- Waterproof gym puzzle mat
- Easy to clean
- Anti-microbial agents
- Each piece measures: 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″
- Finishing edges not included
- Jigsaw-puzzle-style pieces are easy to connect
- Neutral black color
- Surface area is large enough to fit below an individual exercise machine
- Add more pieces as needed to expand mat size
- Extra pieces sold separately
- 30-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Item arrived quickly as promised and is a great value. Protects my floors from free weights and weight bench.
- I bought these mats to use for blocking crochet items. Wonderful, thick and can put together in a variety of ways to fit my item to be blocked. So glad I bought them.
- Pieces much smaller than expected. Cost seemed high given the small amount of floor covered. Disappointed.
- It is half inch thick. I like that it does not have strong smell some other puzzle mats have. I have actually used it with CAP barbell rack which I use for pull-ups. Placed them at corners, three at each. Small hint: Top one facing up and two lower ones facing down, so they dont leave gray print on white carpet (paper towel below them makes it certain).
- Awesome except out of 12 packs of 12pieces very few tiles actually match color easy enough I thought I got black… Makes the basement so cozy with it insulating the floor and quit too!
- It works for my basement gym. It’s not as thick as I expected but I assume it will get the job done.
- I bought this on sale for less than $8.00. They work for what I needed. I use them as a padded base for under the baby’s play area so they don’t sit on the hard floor. It keeps the baby from eating the carpet and is easy to keep clean by wiping up baby drool.
- The item was perfect and gives sufficient cushion protection for a workout area. As good, if not better as more expensive mats. Highly recommended.
- I needed a solid piece for my equipment. These move too much.