The CAP Antimicrobial EVA Foam Mat provides comfort in a variety of settings. This mat was designed for use in gyms as a fitness and exercise pad, but can be used anywhere you need a comfortable escape from a hard floor. This mat has antimicrobial protection built in to prevent bacteria and mold growth that may cause odors or stains. This mat is lightweight and can be easily moved, making it ideal as a yoga mat. It works equally well in a garage or laundry room, too. An assortment of colors and textures are available to match any room you choose.
CAP Antimicrobial EVA Foam Exercise Mat:
- Life antimicrobial protection prevents the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Great for gym, fitness, basement, camping and garage flooring
- Lightweight and water-resistant
- Dimensions: 46″L x 93″W x 0.28″H
- Nice mat, it’s soft and stays flat
- We buy these mats.. perfect for cutting up making cosplay pieces . Great thickness , Android lots of it in a roll
- It provides great cushion for workout, and it’s big enough for two people. Happy with the purchase.
- Product is well made and large enough to accommodate my 6’4″ frame.
- I have been using the mat for bodyweight exercises over a carpet floor. The mat stays in place and holds its form without stretching when I jump on it (i.e. jumping jacks). It has withstood burpees, jumping jacks and other motion exercises. I wear shoes on it also. The sweat sems to not soak in, which makes cleaning it easy after the workout. Edges lay flat.
- I purchased this to save money on mats for under mine and my son’s computer chairs trying to save money because mats intended for that are about $30 each for cheap one’s so I bought this and cut it in half and for just under $11 I was able to have a mat for both of us. Cut in half each piece was the perfect size! It is very durable and works perfect for what I needed it for. Very please!
- I bought this to use as a deck mat for my kayak. It suits my needs perfectly!
- great product for the money. Slides around a little too much. Not that big a deal considering the cost
- The mat is just as described. It works well. I did have to put something heavy on one end to flatten it out, but now it looks fine.
- I purchased this as a walk pad for our entrance ramp. I attached it via plastic anchors and screws. It does not slip and, so far, has served its purpose. The price was good for the size, which fit the ramp perfectly.
- I put this may down in my living while I am doing a work out video so the sweet does not get on my carpet. After I am done working out I clean the mat with disinfectant wipes wait u till it drys then put it away. It’s great and for the price it beats getting the carpets cleaned all the time.
- I’m very disappointed with this mat. I ordered it twice and both times it arrived damaged. The damage was not because of the shipping either because the packaging was undamaged.