Protect and store your digital SLR camera and accessories in this Canon gadget Bag. The Canon SLR bag holds cameras, lenses, accessories and even a laptop computer.Canon Gadget Bag, 100EG:
- Designed especially for digital SLR cameras
- Holds cameras, lenses and more
- Water-repellent nylon construction
- Padded interior dividers
- Canon SLR bag features easy-access storage pockets
- This bag is worth the money. It is well made and will store the camera body and two lenses, as well as misc. items in zippered storage pockets.
- I have a cannon DSLR camera and this bag keeps it nice and secure. I can fit the camera, 2 additional lenses , the charger and the usb cable. The carrying strap is also nice and sturdy.
- This is a very well made bag. It is a little bigger than what I wanted but now I can put more stuff in it especially for longer trips. I would recommend this bag. I use it for a Canon SX 500 with a lens hood attached.
- It small enough to walk around and feel of good quality I was able to fit my T5i with two lenses (18-55/55-255 w/one attached to the camera). As well as my charger, lenses covers and extra battery in the pouches. I may be able to squeeze in my 50mm prime which is on order but that would be pushing it. I would recommend it for body and two lenses (with one attached to the body).
- Great bag – sturdy, roomy. I use it for my Canon G15, yes, it’s just barely larger than a pocket camera, but this bag holds the camera, leather ever-ready case, a charger and extra camera battery, Vivitar flash with an Apple rechargeable AA battery kit, Canon filter adapter and a filter wallet. Everything in one bag and quick access with the top flap and snap.
- Buy this item on line rather than in the store. It was 1/2 price on line. Doesn’t have alot of extra room for cleaning supplies, filters, etc, but it should work for me. Good quality bag.
- the item itself is good but the fact that I had to return it after in store pickup because the strap was missing set me off a bit!
- I ordered this online with in store pick-up. When I got to the store to pick it up, it was so dusty and dirty that I refused to purchase it and had to get a refund. The camera bag had been setting out in the open unboxed and unwrapped and had been for months and was filthy dirty. I checked another one on the shelf in the store and it was the same way.