Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II and 75-300mm Zoom Lens and 32GB Accessory Bundle
The Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens is an 18MP APS-C format DSLR camera with a DIGIC 4 image processor. It is paired with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, giving you a range of wide-angle to short telephoto focal lengths.
The combination of the T5’s CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor provide high clarity, a wide tonal range, and natural color reproduction. With an ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to 12800), you can shoot in low-light situations, reducing the need for a tripod or a flash. The nine-point autofocus system includes one center cross-type AF point to deliver accurate focus in both landscape and portrait orientations.
You can capture Full HD 1080p video by way of the T5’s dedicated Live View/Movie Recording button, at 30, 25, or 24 fps. Additionally, the camera can also record HD video in 720p at 60 and 50 fps, and 480p at 30 and 35 fps.
The 3″; rear LCD screen has 460,000 pixels, and a 170 degrees viewing angle, making it ideal for menu navigation, composing in Live View, and reviewing or sharing your photos and videos.
The Rebel T5 is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses, and is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens. This lens offers wide-angle to standard focal lengths, with a 35mm equivalency of 29-88mm. It is a versatile lens that can focus as close as 9.8″.
The lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization technology, which provides up to four stops of compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. This helps to get clear, crisp images, even in low light situations. Aberrations are minimized thanks to an aspherical lens element, and a circular aperture renders pleasing out-of-focus areas.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4 Image ProcessorHigh resolution, low-noise imaging, and fast performance speed, including 3 fps continuous shooting, is provided by the combination of the Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor and 18MP CMOS sensor.
Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Feautures:
- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Native ISO 6400, Extended ISO 12800
- 3 fps Shooting for 69 JPEG, 6 Raw Files
- 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 with 18-55mm IS II Lens
- Canon 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 EF III Zoom Lens
- Vivitar 58mm 2.2x Professional Telephoto Lens
- Vivitar 58mm 0.43x Wide Angle Lens
- Focus Deluxe SLR Soft Shell Camera Gadget Bag
- Secure Digital SD/SDHC/MMC 2.0 USB Card Reader
- Focus 5 Piece Digital Camera Accessory Kit
- Focus Silicone Band for Zoom Lenses
- Focus Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery for Canon LP-E10 Replacement
- Focus Mini HDMI Cable 6ft
- Focus Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
- Filter Kit 3 Piece 58mm
- Focus Lens Cleaning Pen
- Sony 32GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
- Vivitar SP-10 10-Inch Spider Tripod
- Vivitar SF-3000 Digital Slave Flash
- I got way more with this package then what is listed on here, I opend the carrying bag and there was stuff down in it. I still yet to have got to try everything out there is just so much you can do with one thing that you don’t make it to the others . I haven’t really gotten to take a lot of photos with this camera but the ones that I have taken are awesome. I was very happy with all the items I got for this price and must I add that I looked each item up online and if I would have bought them by each piece it would be almost $800 and there was a few items that I didn’t look up……best deal for the best price
- This camera came with everything and more then discribed and very fast shipping. The only thing I don’t like about this camera is how slow it focuses and how blury the pictures turn out when items are in motion. I feel i paid to much for this camera and it cant even focus in a timely manor.
- I just received the camera and began unpacking all the accessories. For the price I was really impressed with all the camera lenses, filters, flash, cables, cleaning supplies, memory card, and other miscellaneous items. I felt like a child in a toy store. It will be many hours of experimenting not to mention just reading up on the lenses and camera capabilities.
- Excellent value for the money! All the items that are included plus some extra little surprise items!! This is everything I was looking for and more! Highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a terrific camera for a terrific price!! Thanks so much!!
This is the best camera I have ever bought. I was very impressed with it. I would tell anybody to buy this bundle, it is worth ever dollar I paid
- Very pleases with the Canon bundle and the great price! Was surprised to find even more freebies inside the camera bag. 100% pleased with this buy. Camera takes great shots.