The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The Send to Cloud functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease. The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi for dazzling scans of both photos and documents. The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter-size color scan in approximately 16 seconds. What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy.
Canon CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Flatbed Scanner:
- Resolutions: Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- 4 EZ buttons
- Advanced Z-lid
- Scans in 16 seconds
- Works with Windows and Mac
- We bought this to replace an older scanner that quit working. This one was a breeze to set up with simple, clear instructions. I was using it right away with no problems. We like to scan and save important papers and this made it easy.
- Though scanning takes long but the resulting scans are even better than the original.
- I purchased this scanner to use for portability and it was great. Light weight, easy to use. I would definitely recommend it.
- I love it . Just wish it had lock button on it so it would not open when not in use . Now my home work and pictures can be send any where in cyber space .
- Works great and installation was really easy and I’m not at all knowledgeable about computers. However, I had another Canon scanner that looks almost exactly but with a different model number, 220. That one worked fine with very limited use for only 15 months, then developed a technical problem which stated it was locked underneath the scanner. Nothing would fix the problem, it was over a year old and I didn’t but a extended warranty plan. This time I bought the extended warranty for two years, so I just hope I have better luck with this model, it’s to soon to tell. This is the first Canon product I’ve ever had a problem with.
- Got this scanner because my Microtek scanner which works fine on Windows 7 will not work on Windows 10 without having to buy a third-party driver. The Canon was a rather easy install on my Win. 10 laptop but did require using the provided install disc to load the driver. By contrast it was plug-and-play on my Win. 7 desktop – was recognized by Windows Fax and Scan without having to use Canon’s install disc. However, using the Canon install disc provides a somewhat broader range of functions than does Windows Fax and Scan. Scanner power is supplied through the USB connection – no AC to DC power converter is used. Scans as quickly as does my Win. 7 Microtek. Easy to use, images are clear especially at higher resolutions and scans can be transmitted even with Windows Fax and Scan without having to load them into other applications. Well worth the price and had fast delivery from Walmart even with free economy shipping.
- First, Walmart did not ship as promised. On promised date it finally shipped. Next, Windows 10 has problems with USB. Need to use original cable and try different ports. Would not work on back usb plugs but did work on the front ones.
- it took some trial and error because there are different ways to scan. I found that using the quick menu works best for me.
- Bought this to scan pictures and they scanned grainy.