The Canon PIXMA MG5620 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer offering high performance, convenience and remarkable quality. The MG5620 allows you to print beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5 inches by 11 inches at 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology. The PIXMA MG5620 is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone or cloud printing and it starts with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app. PPS makes it easy to print and scan photos or documents directly from your compatible mobile device. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. For Apple mobile device users, the MG5620 is AirPrint compatible, too. Additional highlights include features such as a 2.5-inch LCD screen, which enables you to preview your images before you print and correct them with Auto Photo Fix II. Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you easily edit and print photos from any mobile device or PC with Internet access.
Compatible with Windows 10 and Coming Soon!
Canon 9487B022 PIXMA MG5620 Inkjet Wireless Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner, White:
- Print Speed
Black: approximately 12.2 ipm; color: approximately 8.7 ipm; 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approximately 44 seconds
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Replacement Ink
PGI-250, PGI-250 XL, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Black Ink Cartridges, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Cyan, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Magenta, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Yellow, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Grey Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wirless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)
Lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device
Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Direct Print Supported:
USB 2.0 and PictBridge-enabled devices
- Copier Settings:
Color: approximately 20 seconds
- Scan Settings:
Optical: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: output tray capacity: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets of 4″ x 6″ photo paper
Media Types: plain paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte Photo Paper, envelopes, borderless media
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac OS X v10.6.8-10.9; mobile operating systems: iOs, Android, Windows RT
- User’s Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power cord
- Photo Paper Sample Pack (5 sheets)
- Setup Ink Tanks
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
- I knew I wanted a Canon Printer as that is the one I was getting rid of (didn’t wish to take it to be fixed). I talked with Tech-Support and afterfinding out my problem and what I wanted to do he switched me to Sales. In just a few minutes we figured out what I wanted, was told the price,placed the order and it was on it’s way. I have not had a chance to put it throught it’s paces yet but it is an excellent printer and I’m extremely happy with it and the people I dealt with. Ive tried other brands but keep coming back to Canon.
- I am so glad Canon has all of their support staff located in the U.S.A. I could understand every word they were saying. The two gentlemen I spoke with on the phone were phenomenal. Great customer service! I am very satisfied with my new canon printer. It was easy to set up and it works great.
- So far it’s everything I could ask for with the exception that it doesn’t fax, but I knew that when I bought it. I’m a nuts and bolts user, nothing fancy, so I can’t tell you about photo quality etc. But for me it does the printing, scanning and copying with a minimum of fuss and quickly. That’s all I need. I do wish It would stop telling me to download the latest firmware without telling me just how to do it. When it says “setup” what setup is it referring to and since I just downloaded the whole setup why is it saying that? Does it just remind me periodically or is there really something I’m missing? All that aside it’s performing beautifully.
- Printer just arrived today. So far so good. The setup was easy and took no longer than 30 minutes (with young children harassing the whole time). I only mention that because it is a common complaint of Cannon printers in some of the other reviews. My wife loves the white color. Scanning and printing are as quick as I would expect from this price range of printer. Overall, no complaints. Just wish I could use all the printer cartridges from my last Cannon printer on this one, but they are no longer in use by any of the printers.
- I love my Canon prnter. it does good with pictures. I am proud of the way they turn out. I use 4×6 to put on greeting cards and they are beautiful. I use pix of our state on the 4×6 and people love receiving my cards.
- I set up my Canon PIXMA and no more than 20 minutes later, was printing wirelessly! I was scanning documents just a few mere minutes later. Easy set up and the printed documents look good. A great purchase indeed!
- After writing a scathing review the website closed before I could hit the POST button. They must be reading as I write! This machine is flimsy plastic. It will not print without complete attention to its actions. Always has to register the paper before !printing, even though I’m using the same paper always! Also, it will say there is NO PAPER when there is paper loaded but the machine pushes the paper back out of the feed when it tries to pull one into it. It is supposed to print on both sides (duplex printing) but because it tells me that there is no paper for each printing there is no advantage to this. DON’T BUY THIS HEADACHE!!!