Do you love camping, but secretly miss your shower at home? Perfect for longer camping trips, the Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater gets you clean after a dip in the lake or hiking through the woods. This Hot Water Shower Heater is perfect for the bigger jobs when more water and more heat are required. With four adjustable temperature settings, you control just how hot or warm you want your water. You can choose from mist, shower and jet settings, just like your shower at home. Plus, the Triton Water Heater heats up fast —2.6 gallons per minute. Designed for outdoor use only, the Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater includes everything you need to get a clean, comfortable shower in the great outdoors: a regular hose, hose connector, a shower hose and shower head.
Camp Chef Triton Hot Water Shower Heater, 10 Liter:
- 60,000 BTU/hr
- Outdoor use only
- The Camp Chef Water Heater, 10 Liter can heat up to 2.6 gal per minute
- Shower head has four settings: off, mist, shower and jet
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- Uses two D cell batteries for ignition (not included)
- Model# HWD10
The Triton Water Heater Set includes:
- One regulator hose for bulk propane tank
- One brass garden hose connector
- One 8′ shower hose and head
- This unit sets up easily and delivers nonstop hot water. The only drawback is that it takes a 1.1 gpm flow of water to turn on the flame and keep it burning. I connected it to the water supply in my rv, and had to run the hot water in the bathroom sink while I took a shower, because the shower only uses 1.0 gpm.
- You will be happy buying this outdoor shower. Would give five stars if the unit worked better in windy areas. Cheap plastic shower head, other than that this unit is well made. Easy set up.
- Does what it is supposed to do. We use it for an outdoor sink and plan to take it camping for showers.
- Did not have enough water pressure to operate this so I called them and they said to buy a small RV water pump, they also told me what brand works good with it. I called that company and they told me witch 2 models would work. I bought the one that is powered by 110 volts. Had a few trips to the hardware store for pluming fittings but now it Works GREAT…
- Bought it mainly to bathe our 3 German Shepherds and a Lab. Worked fantastic! Bathed all dogs outside in 40 degree weather. Love it!
- This is so easy to set up and use! Works great. Lots of safty features so i didnt feel like i might blow up the propane tank. Love having this in my yard this summer. I added an extra shower head and curtain feels like the spa
- This would be my second triton camp shower. Ordered online, box had a little dent in it when I received it. Brought it up for a camping weekend, installed the shower and it did not work. There was water coming out of bottom of it and they heater was never able to kick in. Spent at least an hour on the phone with the wraps from Triton, who were very very helpful, but decided that yes I needed to return it to Walmart. I’m sure this is an isolated incident but it did not help for camping weekend at all