The Camco Olympian RV Jack Stand is designed to give you secure and level RV positioning and stability. It stabilizes your vehicle firmly and securely. The Camco jack stand is made out of sturdy cast aluminum with plated-steel hardware that is resistant to corrosion for a durable performance. The jack stand has no sharp edges, allowing for greater safety. It can support up to 6,000 lbs and is adjustable from 11″ to up to 17″. The Camco Olympian RV jack stand come in a two-pack. Handles are included.
Camco Olympian RV Aluminum Jack Stands, 2-Pack:
· Designed to get secure and level RV positioning and stability
· Made from cast aluminum
· Can support up to 6000 lbs
· Comes as a set of 2
· Adjustable from 11” – 17”
· 1-year warranty
· Model# 44561
· Useful for RV owners and RV dealers
- They are lightweight, but seem to be strong. Add some grease where the bearing plate connects to the support rod, and on the threads, and it will be much easier to snug in place.
- Great Product. Reasonably priced….. This was not a big deal, however, delivery was a day later than forecasted……
- I used the Camco Olympian RV jack stands to stabilize my camper after I level it, they work great to take the shake/wobble out that the factory stands can’t handle
- Used in addition to a jack to work on my car. I think the ratchet point is what keeps other designs from equaling these’s capacity, plus no chance of knocking a release lever on these and no sharp edges to dig into asphalt.
- With out these jack stands our camper would not be level. We are so glad that we got them. The price was the best around at the camper dealers we would have paid three times that amount. thanks again Ms Liz
- I bought these stands to support the rear of a trailer that I haul show tractors on and are they ever nice. Light weight but very strong and easy to use. I put a little oil on the threads of the main screw and they really work very well. The price is right for these stands. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for this kind of support stand. Tractor Hauler from Michigan
- The best jack stand. Super light weight. Same load rating as the bigger, heavier, cast iron ones, and much less expensive.