Let the Bushnell Sport Series 12-Person Cabin Tent be home base on your next camping adventure. The 20-foot x 10-foot footprint provides room for 12 campers or six queen airbeds and has a spacious center height of 84 inches. The two included room dividers allow you to create three separate living spaces. Stay organized and connected with electrical port access and internal storage pockets. The fully-taped rainfly protects you from the weather while reflective guylines aid nighttime visibility. Remove the rainfly on clear nights and enjoy panoramic views with the seven large mesh windows. Adjustable ground vents keeps the tent cool and comfortable.
Bushnell Sport Series 20′ x 10′ Cabin Tent, Sleeps 12:
- Sleeps 12
- Fits 6 queen-sized airbeds
- Free-standing frame design
- Durable 68d coated polyester fabric for lasting rain protection
- Fully taped factory-sealed seams protect you from the weather
- 7 large windows with privacy panels and mesh panel ceiling
- 2 Ground vents
- 2 Storage pockets
- 2 Removable Room Divider create 3 separate living spaces
- Electrical cord access
- Rainfly included
- Expandable Carry Bag and Tent Stakes included
- Measures 20′ x 10′
- Ceiling height: 84″
- Construction: 19OT coated polyester, steel and fiberglass
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# BSN-201084
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Directions are fairly easy to follow. Took my son and I about 25 minutes to unbox and put it up. 3 doors are nice, poles seem heavy duty. Plenty of room for our family of five. Love that it’s 7ft tall in the center. It’s nice to move around the tent without stooping down. We’re taking it out for 4 nights at the end of May and I’ll update the review then.
- I was a bit worried on how difficult it was going to be to set this up considering the size of the tent. I was leaning towards an instant tent but I’m so glad I got this one. It didn’t take long to set it up with two people at all. This tent has plenty of space for us (two adults and two dogs). There’s three doors and many windows which is great for the got summers
- it goes up easy and the floor is thick and its a 3 season tent was so excited to get this so we put it up 3 days before planned camping trip and i am so glad i did. when we was getting ready to put it down we noticed a 3 inch tear coming from seam diagnally. so clearly it was a factory issue. so very bummed returned it and had to look for another tent for trip.