Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Oil with Coconut & Argan Oils is formulated with a unique blend of natural moisturizers, including Coconut and Argan Oils. These natural oils combined help keep skin soft, clean, and beautifully nourished. Antioxidant rich ingredients, this facial cleanser gently removes dirt and make-up without leaving an oily residue. It is dermatologist-tested and clinically shown to cleanse and soften skin, naturally. It is 100% natural with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.
- 6 ounce bottle of facial cleansing oil made with Coconut & Argan Oils
- Gently removes dirt and make-up with no oily residue
- Helps keep skin soft, clean, and beautifully nourished
- Dermatologist-tested and clinically shown to cleanse and soften skin
- Formulated with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and is never tested on animals
Health Concern: Dryness
Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, crambe abyssinica seed oil, isoamyl laurate, polyglyceryl-2 sesquioleate, fragrance*, polyglyceryl-2 caprate, argania spinosa kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol. * natural fragrance
Instructions: Dispense product into dry hands. Gently massage over dry face. Wet hands and gently massage product onto face. Rinse thoroughly; pat dry.
- I was in the middle of a nasty painful break out. Not sure if it was from hormones or a contact allergy. Severe dry skin and irritation made anything I used feel my skin feel like it was on itchy and on fire. I have very sensitive skin…so heavy perfumes even the natural kind can fire up my skin. I bought this in a desperate attempt to wash my face with something that wouldn’t make me feel like I wanted to claw my skin off or leave it burning after cleansing. Upon first use I could already feel the difference! My skin is better…not completely healed but definitely on its way back. This leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated with out leaving an oily residue behind. Mildly scented so no heavy perfumes. The break out is definitely going away…slowly. The redness and flaking skin is minimal now. At least it’s bearable while the dry skin and acne heal. There’s less redness and itching. I’m so glad I bought two of them. Thank you Burt’s Bees! My new favorite cleanser!!
- I love this product! I suffer from eczema and extreme dry skin. I have used more expensive cleansing oils but not with as good a results as with Burt’s Bees cleansing oil!
- Prior to trying Burts Bees Cleaning Oil I was using DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. I decided to try a less expensive drugstore oil and this one great reviews. This works just as good as the DHC. I also bought Neutrogena Ultra Light cleaning oil and will try that next.
- I have an oily t zone with dry patches. This product cleansed my skin without an oily residue. It was soft, non irritating and did an excellent job of removing additional makeup my makeup remover missed.
- This natural coconut oil does wonders for your skin and makes it really soft. I usually wear it for a minute or so before I get in the shower and wash my face with an exfoliant.
- Short and sweet this hydrated my skin and literally MELTS makeup off your face, a GREAT makeup remover for someone like me who has sensitive skin and cant be rubbing my face tirelessly trying to get makeup off.
- I liked that this was natural, but couldn’t deal with the oily, greasy feel. I had to wash my hair the next day because of the oiliness of my face.