Complete your bedtime routine with this gentle Burt’s Bees Baby Nourishing Lotion, Calming. This 98.9% natural baby lotion is infused with a subtle and relaxing aroma of lavender and vanilla and features shea butter to soften and moisturize your baby’s skin. It is pediatrician tested and contains no phthalates, parabens or petrolatum. Keep this handy pump bottle of on your change table for convenient baby care. Discover nature’s best with Baby Bee from Burt’s Bees.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Calming.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Calming Nourishing Lotion.
- 99.0% natural.
- Natural products association certified.
- Complete your bedtime routine with this gentle everyday body lotion to soften and moisturize your baby’s skin.
- Formulated with a subtle and relaxing aroma and featuring a botanical blend of lavender and vanilla, perfect for baby’s bedtime.
- For even more nourishing baby care, use in combination with our tear-free Baby Bee shampoo & wash.
- Pediatrician tested.
- No animal testing.
- 97% post-consumer content.
- Natural health & beauty care products for The Greater Good.
- No parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals.
- Burt’s Bees, Bee Design, The Greater Good and Beehive Design are trademarks of Burt’s Bees, Inc.
- All rights reserved.
- Learn more at www.burtsbees.com.
- 2012 Burt’s Bees, Inc.
Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), glycerin, decyl cocoate, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sodium stearoyl lactylate, parfum (natural fragrance), magnesium aluminum silicate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, lactic acid, tocopherol, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, hypericum perforatum extract, tilia cordata flower extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), butyris lac (buttermilk powder, babeurre en poudre), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glucose, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citral, citronellol, coumarin, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Instructions: Apply baby lotion generously to body as often as needed.
- Good product for newborns.
- My baby smells wonderful though I only use it a little bit since she doesn’t really have dry skin I really like the Burt’s bees products
- My mother got this for me as a birthday gift, not realizing it was for babies! I used it anyway and I love it!
- My twins are so relaxed after their baths and after they get their Baby Bee Calming Lotion. And it smells great!
- I liked this product b y the first time I used it and I am a FAN of this products now would like to see more products from from this brand and keep up the good work.
- Used to massage this into my little one’s skin.. soaked right up and prevented any winter dryness!
- I am very pleased with this product. It truly makes a difference on my son’s skin. Trying this for the first time for my newborn is the best thing i could have purchased and would def. recommend this to anyone.
- I have sensitive skin, so I use Baby Bee products. I love this lotion. It absorbs almost instantly, has a very light scent and leaves my skin feeling soft.
- I had just bought yesterday. I put it on my daughter after giving her a bath. Eww.. it smelled so bad!! It smelled very similar to the “NEW & IIMPROVED” milk & honey, it has that same plasticy smell. It sure didn’t smell like lavender & vanilla. I ended up giving her another bath, and just returned the lotion back to the store.