Nothing stands between you and your coffee, with a convenient, quick-brewing machine that brews coffee in three minutes. Includes hot water reservoir to make hot chocolate, tea, soup, cereal, and more. Thermostat-controlled brewing temperature. Includes 10-cup thermal carafe, coffee funnel and 25 filters. When you want coffee now with a thermal carafe.
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
- I have purchased 3 of these coffee makers over the years, I have one in Florida as well. I just love the fact you have coffee ready to drink in 3 minutes.
- This Coffee maker is by far the best. It makes very hot and extreemly great tasting coffee. It stays hot all day without changing the coffee brewed flavor (Stays fresh all day. )The unit makes Coffee fast and less expensive than other brands. It’s Easy to install & set up .I am recommending to all family members
- I have never owned a Bunn before, but I have always heard good things about them. Since I take a while to finish a pot of coffee, I decided to go with the thermal carafe. This coffee maker did not disappoint. It makes the freshest, best tasting coffee I’ve ever had from a drip maker, and it does so consistently. The Bunn showerhead sprayer evenly wets the coffee to extract the full flavor from it. The water reservoir keeps the water at the perfect temperature to ensure you get the best flavor extraction. As soon as you pour fresh water in and close the lid, it starts brewing and is done in 3 minutes, which is nice because I do not like waiting. The thermal carafe is the best I’ve ever used. As I mentioned above, I take my time drinking my coffee and this carafe keeps my coffee warm for 4 hours+. (I always do a 30 second preheat of the carafe before brewing) I would recommend this, or any other Bunn coffee maker to everyone. Definitely worth the price.
- We bought a Bunn coffee maker ten years ago and it was time to replace it. We purchased it at some retail outlet and were quite happy with it until it went toes up. We wanted another one like it but could not find it at any retail outlet store so we were quite happy to be able to purchase it online and have it in a couple of days. Its a great product and we are very happy with it.
- Makes great coffee in three minutes. Carafe keeps piping hot for an hour or so. Easy cleanup with only the tray and carafe to rinse out. Have gone through four coffee pots in the last five years and wasn’t real happy with quality of old ones. Only warning is the filters are deeper (necessarily) than standard filters. Easily available at local Walmart for a good price, but not available in my local grocery stores. You can use standard filters, but spray will scatter grounds above filter in tray. Does take a little more coffee grounds than older machines per pot, but worth the better smooth taste and speed of brewing.
- Got this for a gift and they love it…coffee stays hot for hours and brews quickly.
- Was very excited to purchase this coffee maker and use it for my holiday party. Complete disaster!! Made a pot according to the Bunn directions and coffee bubbled and spilled all out of the plastic filter casing. Tried brewing several times days later with even different types of grinds, even though the original grind was done for the appropriate brewing method.