Sew in style with the incredibly versatile Brother XR9500PRW. Create couture-quality clothing and accessories with this incredibly versatile, limited edition sewing machine, brought to you by the sewing and fashion innovators at Brother and Project Runway. Designed both for ease of use and versatility, the XR9500PRW comes complete with all the must-have features on your wish list – and then some! Customize in true runway style with the built-in lettering font and a full range of 100 built-in stitches, including specialty stitches for blind hems, zippers, and sewing on elastic. And for quick reference, your entire selection of built-in stitches is printed on the front of your machine and on the attached flip-chart. Stitch selection is computerized and easy; simply select your desired stitch on the informative large, back-lit LCD display screen and adjust the stitch to your specific needs. Choose from the 8 styles of built-in buttonholes and easily create professional, elegant one-step buttonholes that are actually automatically sized to fit your specific buttons. This versatile model comes with a large sewing area and a wide table, ideal for larger projects such as prom dresses, formal wear, costumes and quilts. The entire threading system is designed for reliability and ease of use, from threading the top thread to quick bobbin winding and the jam-resistant Quick Set bobbin. Includes instructional DVD and complete English/Spanish instruction guide. Backed by a 25-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
- I love this machine. I purchased it for my 6 year old granddaughter to use. She has sewn a lot with it as have my older grandchildren. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I use it often as well. It is easy to pack up to take with me to sew alongside. The stitch is very nice. Has a variety of stitches for every project. After using this for some time, I recommended Brother to my sister.
- It’s easy to use and does so much for the price level. Truly a bargain.
- This machine has many functions and a lot of beautiful stitches available. I can also do basic monogram and free arm quilting. If you want a reliable full function sewing machine, with a lot of extras, I recommend this one. I will use the free arm quilting function to create a baby crib quilt for my new grandson, coming in August. I truly love my machine.
- It is the easiest machine to use love it. They are very good product to use
- I am 57 years old and decided to learn to sew because I wanted to be able to make simple curtains and pillow cases. My husband purchased this machine after reading reviews of several machines and I know he couldn’t have made a better choice. I only started sewing about 9 months ago and for a “newbie”, this machine is very user friendly and the results are amazing! I’m inspired to create more!
- I love the computerized selection of the stitches. The top load bobbin is easier to maintain. I like the option of using the presser foot or the automatic stitch. The hood or cover is ackward.
- I love my machine. I have learned the basics and have even made button holes. I am working on monograms now. It is fun.
- Returned this machine, I could never get the tension or the bobbin right. Needed it for a quilting class and every week has to use a machine from the store I was taking the class from.