Broan-NuTone — stainless steel. 30″ Width. 3-1/4″ X 10″ rectangular duct. 2 Speed fan & light switches. Polymeric blade & light lens (accepts up to 75w bulb, not included). Washable aluminum filter. Mitered sides and hemmed bottom. Uses 95-4050 filter. Uses 95-4018 lens. 120 Volts, 2.0 Amps, 2795 RPM. Min. Order: 1 EA – Manufacturer: BROAN MANUFACTURING BROAN 30-INCH 2-SPEED UNDER-CABINET RANGE HOOD, STAINLESS STEEL, 160 CFM
- Very nice range hood and price was very good. Thank you
- I bought this and had the old one out and the new Broan Range Hood in about an hour and a half by myself. Packaged well, easy assembly, fit perfectly! The fan on low is quiet, the fan on high is noticeable in sound but not bad. The light is solid in place with plastic cover. Looks nice, works perfect! I would recommend this range hood to anyone!
- this was purchased to replace a unit that stopped working. it fit perfectly and was very easy to install.
- I have had microwave/exhaust hood combos for years, but when the last unit had its second magnetron go bad, I decided to switch back to just an exhaust hood. I like this much better as the exhaust is better and it is not as loud and the lighting is better. It also sets higher above the cooking area so I can see what I am doing better. This hood is fine and meets my needs quite well. I did buy the power cord rather than direct wiring. We had a difficult time getting a knockout plug removed as it apparently was not scored enough at the factory. We also had to add a filler board under our cabinets, but otherwise it installed fine. So overall I consider this to be better than what I was using before and would recommend this one to anyone looking for one.
- This product is perfect for me. I wanted a modern kitchen without the over stove microwave and this fit the bill.
- Our Broan 403004 has been a flawless addition to our new kithen. We really enjoy the two-speed fan, and the overhead light provides sufficient clarity to our culinary endeavors and clean-up as well.
- To update our kitchen and match our new stainless steel appliances, we purchased an under the cabinet stainless steel hood. The product performs flawlessly (as did our old Broan hood) and the price we paid provides value. Installation was easy as many of the mounting features of the old hood were reusable with this model.