Superior convenience, safety and comfort make the Pinnacle ClickTight Britax’s best Harness-2-Booster Seat. With the ClickTight Installation System everyone can install with confidence. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety and Complete Side Impact Protection MAX features external cushions for maximum crash force absorption and a foam headrest to keep your child’s head and neck secure.
Britax Pinnacle G1.1 ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Car Seat:
- ClickTight Installation System ensures that everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards
- Including an impact-absorbing base, tether and harness, an impact-stabilizing steel frame and Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS
- SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety
- SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection MAX provides Britax’s highest level of protection: a deep protective shell that absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris, an energy-absorbing headrest keeping your child’s head and neck secure and external cushions that compress to divert energy away from your child and protect adjacent passengers
- SafeCell impact-absorbing base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them
- SafeCell impact-stabilizing steel frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat, reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle
- SafeCell impact-absorbing tether minimizes potential seat rotation with a unique 2-strap design and slows forward movement with Britax’s patented rows of stitching that give way 1 at a time
- SafeCell impact-absorbing harness slows forward movement in the event of a crash
- Quick-adjust, 9-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows
- Front-adjust recline easily alters the seat angle for your child’s comfort
- Integrated cup holders and storage keep drinks, snacks and toys close at hand
- EZ-buckle system keeps the buckle out of your way when placing your child in the car seat
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience
- Hassle-free transition easily converts from harness to booster by safely tucking away buckles and straps within the seat
- Plush foam padding in the cover, buckle pad and shoulder pads surround your child in comfort at every touch point
- Compatible with SecureGuard Clip to keep vehicle seat belt properly positioned on your child’s hips when in booster mode minimizing the risk of abdominal injury (accessory sold separately)
- Easy-on/easy-off LATCH connectors locks into place with an audible click to both secure the seat in harness mode and prevent it from becoming a projectile when unoccupied in booster mode
- Tangle-free, 5-point harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride
- I am so thankful for these seats! I have been using this seat for my children for a couple of years now. I love Britax seats! I have tried other manufacturers, but not again. My children are 4 and 6 years old and they will be in this seat for a long time. I have this seat in every car my children ride in (I have 6). I can sleep at night, knowing that they are protected. The seat is easy to instal. They are comfortable and the cup holders are handy, particularly on road trips. I take the seats out and take them apart to clean them periodically and this is also easy. I usually, just hose them off. The Pinnacle is large and takes up quite a bit of space, but the safety of my child’s head is worth it. They are large and heavy, so travel with this booster is not easy.
- This seat is easy to get a secure correct install! I feel very confident that my child is safe in this seat.
- This is our second Britax car seat. Love everything except for the fact it is hard to loosen and tighten the straps when taking our child in and out. This seems to be a complaint on this seat.
- I’ve been using two of these for two years now (and an Advocate ClickTight for my younger daughter) and I love them. Easy to adjust, easy to remove and install, they’re heavy duty which in my mind equates to safer and more protective. The ONLY drawback for us is the cup holders are a little tight for our kids Camelbak bottles but we have cup holders right next to them in the vehicle that they use.
- My daughter has been using this seat for a couple of years now. She is an above average sized six year old and she still fits in the straps. The cup holders are fabulous!
- I bought the pinnacle click tight carseat for my 7 year old daughter about a year ago. It is wonderful, very secure and she is very comfortable and happy in it. It is a bit heavy but still is very easy to install and adjust. About a month ago I was rear ended in my small sedan by a pickup truck going 45mph, and my car was totaled. Thankfully my daughter was not in the car at the time. The carseat however, did not budge and was completely intact. I couldn’t believe it. If God forbid my daughter had been in the seat, she would have been unharmed. Needless to say, I reordered a new one immediately (Britax recommends replacing seats after any major accident) and have confidence and piece of mind that my precious cargo is safe and sound in her Britax pinnacle.
- I absolutely feel that my child is safe in a Britax. This our third one and drive feeling that our child is in the best possible seat. Installation is easy to follow. The straps are a bit difficult to tighten and I don’t always feel that they have tightened as much as they could or should as there is movement/room between the straps and my child and I need to re-do, which doesn’t always solve the problem. Also, there are times when the straps won’t loosen and I have to take my child out and try to loosen with him out of the seat before putting him in the next time. I believe in the product so much, I bought two infant Britax seats for my sister who is expecting twins. With respect to this specific seat, I wish there was an option to remove the back of the booster to make it a true booster seat when my child gets older. I guess that would compromise the safety of the seat.
- Very difficult to tighten straps…Had to return the seat…EVERYONE talks about how hard it is to tighten the straps…fix the problem please.. I had to pick up 2 seat made by RECARO