Britax Parkway SGL G1.1 Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat:
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child beyond the federal safety standards
- Including our impact-absorbing base and Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS
- SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety
- SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS provides an advanced level of protection: a deep, foam-lined shell absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris and an energy-absorbing headrest keeps your child’s head and neck secure
- ISOFLEXTM LATCH Connection System provides additional safety for your whole family
- 2 simple clicks and a pull secures the booster to your vehicle, preventing it from becoming a projectile when not in use
- SafeCell impact-absorbing base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement, keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them
- SecureGuard Clip ensures the vehicle seat belt is properly positioned on your child’s hips, minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
- Quick-adjust headrest easily adjusts at the push of a button to provide solid protection and a comfortable fit as your child grows
- Plush foam padding under the cover makes for a restful, cushioned ride
- Retractable cup holders keep drinks and snacks close at hand and stow away when not needed
- Removable back allows for an easy transition into a backless booster for convenient portability while maintaining the superior safety of the SecureGuard clip
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning convenience
- Color-coded vehicle belt guides provide clear indication of proper positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder belt across your child
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
- We bought this 2 weeks ago and our daughter finally likes going for rides in the car. No more complaining about being uncomfortable.
- It is a great car seat . My 3,7 months boy loves it . And I am very happy for my experience with Walmart . Delivery was fast for a good ship pining price ( I got one of the special shipping options )
- Excellent booster seat, very sturdy. Secures to car so it doesn’t move around. Like other booster seats, if placed in the middle of a backseat (Camry) it blocks access to securing the other two seat belts.
- Britax is a fabulous brand and appears the be one of the safest seat brands out there. I like this seat, but the frontier click tight seams even safer bc of the harness. Big difference in price tho compared to about $270. Easy to install, comfy and has a protective side shell that you don’t find with other brands, hence the price difference.
- We bought our booster 3 years ago. It has been amazing ! It will lasted our daughter many more years as well. With the highest height limit currently on the market of 63 in. The deep side wings are awesome not only for side protection but also for sleeping children. The latch feature is very convenient and provides an extra comfort, in case of an crash where the seat is not occupied. Overall an amazing booster seat.
- We replaced my almost 5 year old’s convertible car seat with this seat for two reasons: he complained of his legs falling asleep and he was kicking the back of my seat due to being cramped. This seat puts him more upright so he has lots of room now. He is able to unbuckle himself now which makes it nice for me, as I also have a 16 month old. I still have to buckle him in though. Love the water bottle holders, and he seems comfortable. Great quality booster! I’m glad we paid more for this rather than going with some of the cheaper brands because I can tell this will last a long time.
- Going from a carseat to a booster seat was slightly nerve wracking for me, but after making this purchase I was glad I did. The two cup holders are not only great for drinks, but they hold rocks, little sticks and snacks just as well. I am able to easily adjust the height of the headrest (awesome!) and the fabric has held up very well, no rips or loose threads. The light color on the seat tends to get dirty (maybe my boy is just a dirty kid), but it’s easy enough to spot treat. My son never naps, but on rare occasions I’ll find him asleep in his booster. I guess it’s comfortable as well! Recently, we got in a car accident and my two kiddos (both in Britax seats) were not hurt at all. The side impact protection in this seat is amazing and thank goodness for the latch system. Thank you Britax for protecting my kids and yes, without a doubt, I bought two new Britax seats to replace the old ones.
- We bought this seat to replace a Graco convertible after being in a wreck. My daughter was in a Britax rear facing seat when she was smaller and we had just purchased the B-Safe 35 Elite for our newborn, so we wanted to try a Britax booster. Absolutely love this seat. It is extremely easy to use, my daughter has no problem attaching “the middle part” as she calls it. She loves that is has 2 cupholders and she adores the pink cheetah fabric. Very easy to clean as well.
- Got it as a gift. Daughter seems to like it. I can’t say for sure since she has only used it for one day.