Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System attaches directly to your tap. This easy and convenient water filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead and asbestos contaminants commonly found in tap water. It also removes 99.99% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts, as well as featuring an extra layer to trap sediment. With this basic system, 1 Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles, which cuts down on waste and saves money. For optimum performance, this filter’s indicator tells you when to replace the filter. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- One Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, asbestos found in tap water
- Removes 99.99% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts
- Features an extra layer to trap sediment
- Filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap
Instructions: Unscrew the aerator from faucet. If faucet threads are on the outside, attempt to attach the system directly to the faucet. If faucet threads are on the inside, select the proper adapter and washer provided and attach to the faucet. Support the base and insert the water filter until it clicks. Turn on the faucet to flush the new filter for 5 minutes. The 100 gallon filter life begins after this. Replace filter after approximately 100 gallons or about every 4 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- I bought this product hoping i could save some money on bottled water and save some space in my recycling bin. The water taste soo pure and clean its scary. Only reason this product did not get 5 starts is because my indicator light stopped working shortly after purchasing it, maybe about 8-12 months after and product states its good for 2-4 years
- Makes water taste better. My cat even likes it better. Easy to change and read.
- I keep purchasing new systems hoping that one will have a working filter light. As of now I’ve purchased four and follow the directions to the letter but the light never works. I had a Pur filter before but it was so heavy it kept falling off the faucet into the sink. Other than the light, the filter seems to work.
- I bought this product many years ago I was very much impress then as I am now with your product, I am going to try one of your picture’s this as well as new Brita basic faucet system.
- I just bought it tonight and the indicator light doesn’t work and I allowed the water to run for five mins like the instructions said I honestly don’t know what to do. But the water still tastes better I still can tell the difference
- I’ve just moved into a new apartment in a new town and was told it would be a good idea to get a Brita pitcher, problem is my refrigerator is very compact and the pitcher won’t fit so I thought, “No biggie, I’ll boil water before bed use it for drinks.” Well turns out that the town I relocated to doesn’t have the best filtering system and when my friend recommended a Brita she wasn’t just talking about high chlorine or other chemicals used for purification but, that there’s actually small particles of (?!?) in your water from the faucet. I must’ve had a look of disbelief on my face because she got her pitcher to show me and sure enough, there were alot of small bits of something floating in the water in her pitcher’s reserve yet to go through the filter. Needless to say I bought one that day and have had peace of mind about WHAT I’m drinking ever since thanks to my faucet mounted system. Thank you for providing everyone with a product that gives the extra help that a Township’s system is just too out dated or insufficient in size to handle the amount of water it processes daily. Now I’m happily hydrating & thankful that I can! Sincerely KPG
- Just bought this a couple weeks ago and loved it from the start, however I do wish the filter replacement indicator was easier to see. The water taste great and the system is very easy and convenient to use.
- Very pleased with this filter. The taste of our well water is now excellent. No more buying bottled water!
- After 5 years I had to replace my Brita Faucet Filtration System. The switch had been impossible to use. I had been switching with a pair of pliers for leaverage, due to arthritis in my thumbs. I now have this new one, and it is so much easier to use. Peace of mind – I have been drinking filtered water for several years, taste is so much better. In addition my pets have always had filtered water. This is alot healthier for them too. I change my filters every month, due to my use, and usually about the time for the red.
- I bought this about a month ago, was pleased with it, until it suddenly started spewing water everywhere when the faucet is turned on. Ive looked at it closely and tried to fix it, but it’s defective.