Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 6 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher’s flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher is designed to fit easily into tight spaces and comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- Small, white, Brita 6 cup water pitcher with 1 easy to use filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- BPA free Brita pitcher with electronic filter change indicator and easy fill lid
- Electronic filter indicator tracks when to change the water filter
- Change filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months
Instructions: Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- I bought it last summer and I love it and use it every day
- The reset dial does not fit. It says reusable not to discard.
- I bought the new Brita a few weeks ago for my mom. She is elderly and would forget to change the filter. This new one lights up and tells you when it needs changing. She also likes the sleek new style.
- We love it so much it is the greatest water dispenser we’ve ever used
- I love the size and style of this pitcher, but I think my filter change indicator light doesn’t function properly. I’ve been using the same filter for a couple of months and it doesn’t give me the yellow warning light that it needs to be changed. It just keeps lighting up green telling me that it’s good. Maybe it’s a defect, I’m not sure. That’s the only negative that I can say about this product., other than that it’s fine
- I was not drinking enough water until I found this. Now all I want to drink is water. What a difference it makes in the taste of the water.
- This pitcher is such an great improvement over the last design. pouring spout is accurate. Looks great on the kitchen counter and doesn’t take much space.
- This was my first Brita pitcher purchase after I noticed our water having a pervasive chlorine taste and smell. I was a bit skeptical that the pitcher would work well, but it absolutely did. I use it every day now. It removed the chlorine smell and taste. I drink about 64-72 oz of water a day, so the pitcher is the perfect size for me since it holds 6 copy’s of water. I highly recommend it.
- It filters my water and fits nicely in the skinny spaces on the top shelf of my jam-packed fridge. No complaints!
- Never had any problems with it , the five cup pitcher served me and my family and if I would have to by another I would
- The top will not stay on the design is wrong. When you pour it not only the the whole top fall of but the lid falls in the glass of water your about to drink. The pins that hold the front lid on are to small and the lid will not attach to them properly. Walmart should remove it from the shelves .