Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 5 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher’s flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher is designed to fit into tight spots and comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
- Small, white, Brita 5 cup water pitcher with 1 easy to use filter
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, great tasting water
- BPA free Brita pitcher with sticker filter change indicator and easy fill lid
- Sticker filter indicator notifies you when you need to change the water filter
- Change filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months
Instructions: Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
- Your products are perfect for health conscious people like me! Thank you!
- I’ve had this for most of the college years. It’s useful, convenient, and a money saver.
- I bought the slim pitcher because it’s just me and it fits in my refrigerator. I can put my food containers around it and it looks elegant sitting on the top shelf. Holds just enough water for me since I drink a lot of water.
- Love this pitcher. Just right to fit in the refrigerator and keep my water clean and cold. Now I don’t worry about drinking unsafe water.
- The pitcher and filter works great and water tastes wonderful.
- price went up DOUBLE from $8.94 to now $15.81 JUST 2 WKS AGO; and it came with a filter! I love it because of its sleek slim easy-to-handle design! I DONT LIKE THE NEW PRICE THOUGH!
- love the brita filter will always have at least one. great quality ….only thing that i seem to deem unneccessary is the little filter change indicator… never used because near to the end of the pitcher when you pour the last drop. the top always falls off …so i dont even bother with the lid top
- Great pitcher. The best one, no problems at all, with the filter and/or the cover, most of other the lid always breaks, this one is just great, easy to clean, neat design. Totally recommended. Plus, the price is great!
- Brita water picture is small but perfect for my husband and myself. Love the slim size fits much better in the ref. than the one I previously had. And on top of that the price was fantastic. Would buy again.
- Our water started to smell and taste like dirt. The water company said it was caused by the drought we were in and it would pass soon, but I could not stand to use this water for any cooking or drinking. This little pitcher with the filter it came with resolved the problem. It is a little flimsy, not nearly as sturdy as the Brita slim pitcher I had years ago. I expect that if it is dropped it will break.
- I noticed an immediate improvement with tap water. It’s easy to fill, takes up little space in the refrigerator and has quality construction.
- This pitcher filters out additives used to clean the water here in Florida. I hate the taste of chlorine bleach and using this product I do not have to!
- you have to uncover the whole top if you want to refill water, this will contaminate water. you have to afford the shipment if you want to return it