With the Brita 18 Cup, UltraMax Water Filter Dispenser, it is easy to drink healthier, great tasting water. The large, 18 cup capacity makes this dispenser ideal for busy families, sports teams and offices. Using technology which combines coconut-based activated carbon with ion exchange resin, the Brita advanced filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine, to deliver great tasting water while removing copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can cause illness over time. The Brita UltraMax Dispenser is BPA-free and comes with a sticker filter indicator which notifies you when it is time to replace your filter. Change your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. This dispenser features an easy fill lid for no fuss refilling and it is designed to fit on the counter or in the refrigerator. By drinking filtered water, you are reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans. 1 Brita water filter used saves 300 plastic bottles.
- One large 18 Cup Brita UltraMax Water Dispenser with 1 Filter, Black
- Large, 18 cup capacity is perfect for busy families, sports teams and offices
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, to deliver great tasting water
- Removes copper, mercury and cadmium, which can cause illness over time
- Sticker filter indicator notifies you when you need to replace the filter
Warning Text: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please read the Performance Data Sheet enclosed in the box for complete details.The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita filtered water.
Instructions: Your water filter system can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first dispenser of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all user’s water.
- The water that we drink out of these taste excellent. So much cleaner than unfiltered water.
- So easy to stick on your counter or in your fridge! Easy to fill. Pours nicely – no leaking!
- Received it for wedding gift. Loved it. Time for replacement.
- I have loved this dispenser but mold has started appearing. I have tried every suggestion out there but to no avail. I live alone and am a bit older so there’s no one to help me remove the white piece. I won’t use it now because of the mold and dirt. I have several filters left but may look at the other brand as I need to replace this. The dispenser is great but good luck trying to keep it clean.
- I bought this 9 months ago and love it. It’s made our water taste so refreshing.
- I have been using the Brita Filter for over 25 years now. I had some medical problems and thought I would try your product. From the moment I tried your product I was impressed. When I gave birth to my daughter roughly 15 months later, she was born completely clean. By that I mean she had 3 spots on her and that was all. The doctor said that since I was using your product and not drinking the local water, that is why my daughter also had a clear umbilical cord. He said that using the Brita was the only explanation for it. Since then, I have used your product daily, not only for us humans, but for our animals as well. I have more stories, but that was the oldest one that I could think of. I recommend your product to everyone I know.
- I received this water dispenser for my wedding shower gift and it’s the best gift we got. I save about 8.00 a week on not buying bottled water anymore. It has a sticker on top to remind me when the filter needs to be changed what a great investment
- I purchased the 18 Cup Ultra Max at Walmart. I followed the directions to the letter. I have had a Brita in the past and am familiar with the product. I cleaned the unit before use, ran distilled water over the filter for 15 seconds. The filtered water tastes more chlorinated than what comes out of my faucet. Cleaned, filter properly placed etc. I took it apart and started over, doing all the same again. Still strong chlorinated taste out of the Brita.. Called support went through the whole maneuver again with the same result. They are sending a new filter, maybe the new filter that came with the Ultra Max was bad from the start. Very very disappointed and would not recommend this product to anyone if this is an example of their quality control.