Fun Comes First! There’s nothing quite like it! The Bright Starts Light Up Lagoon Activity Gym mesmerizes baby with an illuminated canopy full of colorful, glowing lights! The unique light bar projects through the canopy to create an amazing light show to entertain baby like never before! 20+ minutes of playtime melodies and nature sounds plus 5 engaging toys keep baby busy exploring and playing. The prop pillow is ideal for tummy time comfort. Baby can play with a mirror for self-discovery, an elephant rattle, lightning bug with teether wings, and a frog bead chaser. The one-of-a-kind canopy is printed with a colorful scene and combined with the glowing light show, it creates a beautiful and playful environment for baby.
- Mesmerizing lights project through the center of the canopy to create a light show for baby
- 20+ minutes of playtime tunes and nature sounds
- 5 engaging toys: Prop pillow for tummy time, mirror, elephant rattle, lightning bug with teether wings, and frog bead chaser
- Colorful scene printed on the overhead canopy creates a beautiful environment that will delight baby
Fabric Care Instructions: Toys: Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not immerse in water.;Mat is machine-washable
- My 2 month old grandson loves it!! I thought it would be awhile before he actually used it. But it was perfect
- My daughter in law and son said my grandson love his play gym I got him for Christmas. It keeps him content.
- Bought this for my granddaughter, she’s a bit fussy& gets bored easily. She LOVES this & keeps her interest for quite a while. ‼
- Great playmat. Bought it for my 3 month old granddaughter. She loves to lay on it and look at the lights. The music is soft and soothing. So nice my daughter took it home to her house use!!
- My son loves this playmat so much. It was worth every penny. He loves the mirror and watching the lights. It would be nice if it came with a crinkle leaf or something to kick, or a few additional toys, but he likes it as is anyways. He smiles every time that I put him on it. Like all playmats, this one is very thin, and I would recommend putting a blanket under it for hard wood floors, but the batteries it came with are still going strong at 2 1/2 months, so I’m beyond pleased with the product.
- I admit the quality of this is not great I don’t know how long it will last the mat is super thin but I just put another blanket underneath it. Okay with the negative out of the way my sone loves this he is so fascinated by the lights and the sounds his face just lights up every time and his eyes are filled with wonder and that’s what makes the purchase worth it.
- When we got and assembled the lighting doesn’t work!!! In directions it said require 4AA batteries and a screwdriver (not included) but it already had batteries in it and one of the screws was stripped so didn’t stay in place, making it a hazard for kids to put screws in mouth. With the batteries being in it, leads me to believe it was already used and returned and resold