Brew tea with a view with this Brentwood Appliances Borosilicate Glass Tea Kettle with Tea Infuser. This cordless appliance features an easy-to-use pull-up lid design and a detachable power base with 360 swivel capability, which keeps it mobile. Use it in the kitchen, dining room or at the office thanks to its portable design. This 1.8L Brentwood electric kettle boasts a stainless-steel tea infuser that releases pure flavor into the water around it. Glowing blue LED lights indicate when the device is on and heating, creating a unique and attractive effect. A boil-dry protection auto shutoff provides an added layer of safety. Its sleek black appearance looks elegant on kitchen countertops. The Brentwood tea kettle’s 1,100W concealed heating element heats water quickly and efficiently for a fast cup of tea.
Brentwood Appliances Borosilicate Glass Tea Kettle with Tea Infuser:
- Brentwood 1.8L glass kettle with stainless steel tea infuser
- CoolTouch handle
- Blue LED light when on
- Features a 1,100W concealed heating element
- Detachable power base with 360 swivel
- Boil-dry protection auto shutoff
- Black Brentwood electric kettle
- This is a super item for any kitchen, or any area where there is a desire for quick tea, hot chocolate or soup mix prep. Works fast and looks better than the pictures on the site. I use it for making iced tea three r four times a week and my wife has hot chocolate almost as often. The tea holder that comes with it is perfect for steeping your favorite brew. Don’t know how we did without it.
- works like advertised. No problems with unit. It was received on time and without damage.
- So far it works great. It’s very quick to boil water.
- I bought it online since they don’t carry it in the store. It said in the manual not to use for anything but water. Then why include a tea infuser? I got it for tea and have been using it that way since. After the first use there was a half-ring on the bottom over where I am guessing the heating element is from the tea boiling so it is not all glass. I can’t tell if it is rust or burnt tea residue. Now after 2 weeks of use it has a very slow leak from the bottom seam. I do like the blue LEDs though.