Braun Silk-pil epilators remove 4x shorter hair than wax (0.5mm), and help hair grow back lighter and less noticable. Epilation gives you smooth skin that lasts up to 4 weeks. Its not just for legsthe different attachments are designed for use on underarms, arms, face and bikini area. When done regularly, epilation becomes virtually painless. The Braun Silk-pil is a great way to remove hair for all women and all skin types. Braun Silk-epil 7 Wet & Dry Epilator:
- Most efficient on short hairs
- Braun’s most gentle on skin based on external study at IPI Institute, Stuttgart, March 2013
- 40 close-grip tweezers remove hairs as fine as a grain of sand (0.5mm) for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin
- Cordless wet & dry use
- Virtually painless with regular use
- With 2 extras: high frequency massage cap and efficiency cap
- I gave it 4 star because it does work but it was a little rough in some area. Maybe a smaller option if you just want to use on face and underarms. I’m satisfied with this one. It work well on my knees and legs. It has a pivotal head that helps on those curved areas.
- I been looking for so long the way to wax my legs, but this product definitely is great, it hurt so bad but it works!
- After over a decade of dealing with thick, dark hair on my face, I finally found the perfect product in this epilator. I actually cried after I first used it a couple of days ago because it really removed all of the hair. No more tweezing for an hour and getting hand cramps, no more threading that didn’t always get all the hairs, no more using a mustache trimmer to lessen the look of the hair and no more razor blades to my face! I have seriously used everything short of expensive laser treatments. I would recommend this product to everyone! I am so glad to have found this product after so long. This was my last attempt at hair removal, after this, I was going to give up and just shave it like I used to. Thank you sooo much, Braun!!! I finally look like a woman again!
- I loved the idea of an epilator and was very excited to have the opportunity to try this one. I had never used one before and was really shocked at how painful it actually is. I read other reviews that said to make sure you go slow, and I did, but that didn’t really make the pain be any less. However, I gave it 5 stars because yes, it is painful, but it is very effective. My legs were hairless for at least 3 weeks and when I tried to use the epilator again, the pain was virtually non-existent. I love that I can use it on wet or dry skin and that it is cordless. It doesn’t take very long to charge, but I do like to charge it before every use. It is a really great product and I am glad I got the opportunity to test it.
- This epilator is pretty good. I’ve tried quite a few and this is definitely a top contender. It’s really easy to turn on and off and the light is a god-send. The little light is actually really bright and extremely helpful. My only tiny issue that I have is that it can be a little hard to get the really smaller hairs or the solitary hairs. I’d have to keep going over and over the same spot and it would not grab onto the hair! I’ve used other epilators where it would grab even the tiniest little stub of hair. But I still really liked this one because it still does an excellent job. Just be sure to exfoliate afterwards to keep those evil ingrown hairs at bay.
- I have seen other reviews, positive ones. But honestly i don’t know if my skin is really sensitive but the Silk-Ã©pil 7 7-521 Hair Epilator really hurts , i have tried it twice and i have to think so much about using it because wet or dry skin it hurts the same.