You can perform a wide range of effective exercises on the Bowflex 5.1 Weight Bench to achieve amazing results. The free weight designed exercise bench can help you build lean and strong muscles. As it helps you do a variety of exercises, this space-efficient exercise machine becomes a very good option for those with space constraints. The Bowflex 5.1 Weight Bench is a fantastic investment for those interested in taking control of their physical health.
Bowflex 5.1 Weight Bench
- Standard removable leg holds down brace for added decline position
- Ideal for maximizing different workouts in a space-efficient machine
- Excellent muscle-building results with free-weight design
- Manufacturer’s warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area
- Used for over 30 different exercises
- Adjusts to 6 different positions
- Corrects posture and stabilizes position
- Measurements: 56L x 26W x 20H inches
- Manufacturer’s warranty included (see product guarantee)
- Its a good bench, solid and high quality. I’m enjoying using it with my chest/shoulder dumbbell workouts. Its also good for curls. I don’t regret my purchase, but I’m giving it 4 stars out of 5 because of a couple of minor issues. The first is I ran into an issue during assembly. The forward most front seat bolt holes didn’t exactly line up with the bolt holes in the 2 bars that they get bolted onto. I figured out that somehow the 2 bars were slightly bent in maybe 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch at the end. I started to return it, but then I was able to use a piece of scrap wood as a lever to deflect the 2 bars apart a bit and then I was able to line up the bolt holes and get the seat bolted on. Everything else bolted up pretty easy. The other minor issue is its really difficult to get the bench to the 90 degree position. The bottom of the back pad and the back of the front seat pad start pressing together and it requires some pressure to push the back pad forward enough to get it locked into the 90 degree position. So much pressure that I’m afraid sometimes I’ll break or bend the seat or back pad, so I haven’t used the 90 degree position that much. Note, this its this difficult with the forward seat flat, if you angle up the forward seat, there is no way to do the 90 degree position without break something. Or at least it seems that way with the bench that I got.
- Home workouts with free weights this is for u loving my purchase everyday… first time buying off Walmart.com and was smooth
- I purchased this weight bench along with the 552 dumbbells and dumbbell stand by Bowflex. It is an awesome combo to have. You can adjust the recline of the bench which is the reason I bought the bench. I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to complete his or her home gym.
- The bench is great… Assembles in a snap, but I do wish that the leg piece had a better way to work/store, but otherwise we are pretty happy with this bench.
- It did arrive a day late, and the box looked like it fell out of the truck, and bounced 100ft down the road. But once I got the equipement out, and assembled, it was perfect. It was a Bday gift for my husband, who is 6’4″ . Pretty much Bowflex is the ONLY one that is long enough for his entire upper body, including his head to be ON the bench. Now that being said, I am 5’4″….and can use it for decline sit ups, and dumbbell press, but using the leg hold part does not fit correctly for me. But it is perfect for my husband. So if your tall, this is the one!!!
- Was a bit difficult to build as one screw wasnt lined up to the pre constructed slots. The product is sturdy and still quality as it has been through a weeks worth of use.
- I received the bench on time. However, the bolts and nuts that attach the legs were missing. When I contacted bowflex they said they would send them no problem after I provided receipt and serial number of the bench. When I emailed a picture of the receipt and serial number I requested that they expedite shipping as this was not my fault. They sent the bolts and nuts fed express ground. It took an additional 6 days from the email, making it 2 weeks from purchase before I was able to use the bench for the first time. With customer service and assembly so aweful I do not recommend purchasing this online. Best to see the product in store first. Heaven forbid anything break or be defective on the bench, a person may never get to use it again.