This Bowflex 3.1 Weight Bench is a wonderful choice for anyone who wants to get or stay in shape. It features an adjustable incline/decline setting that adjusts to six different positions, giving you plenty of options for use. Made for durability, this gym weight bench is ideal for dumbbell, barbell and cage use. Conveniently, it comes with wheels, which makes it simple to store and to transport. The Bowflex weight bench helps correct posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free weight workout. It reduces the chances of getting unnecessarily injured while you exercise.
Bowflex 3.1 Weight Bench:
- Adjusts to six different positions
- 17-degree decline to 90-degree incline – for total versatility
- Built strong to last long with heavy-duty commercial quality steel
- Helps correct posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free weight workout
- Adds an incredible amount of variety to your routine – you can perform over 30 exercises
- Comes standard with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
- Bowflex Home Gym Weight Bench wheels away for easy storage
- Dimensions: 56″ x 26″ x 20″
- Durable Bowflex weight bench
- It has worked perfectly for what I wanted it for
- Shipping was extremely fast and hayneedle was the cheapest seller I could find for this bench. I was able to put it together by myself in about an hour. Was packaged well for shipping, instructions were clear. For a chick I was surprised it wasn’t more difficult. Perfect for my weight training. Seat is super padded, similar to the benches in a gym.
- 81 years old. Use my Bowflex bench as part of a fitness maintenance routine, together with other aerobic equipment and careful diet. Hayneedle experience was excellent. Price was right. Delivery was prompt.
- The quality and performance of the bench is superior to other competitors. The user friendly bench, simplistic changes and durable /robust construction is fantastic!
- Very pleased with this addition to my home gym. Was looking for a bench that was affordable, yet sturdy and able to withstand some serious weight. Only used with dumbbells and for ab exercises at the moment, but could facilitate a bench press setup easily. I appreciate the three levels the bench can be adjusted to. Would definitely recommend this to others.
- Solid bench very good quality and very conferteble and good price thanks again
- Sturdy, yet comfortable bench that is a great space saver.
- Easy to put together, although you do have to secure the back rest and seat from underneath. The bench is very stable and the seat and back rest are comfortable enough for my large 6’5″ frame. I’m very pleased.
- I really wanted the 5.1 bench because I wanted the foot pegs but I didn’t want to spend an extra $100 for them. When I got the bench I was surprised to see it had the foot pegs. It’s not in the pics or in the description. Nice bench,well built. Easy assembly.
- Bought this for my 15 year old son. He and I went through the instructions together an quite easily assembled this bench. I had to get help from my husband in only one instance, where the screw hole didn’t quite match up to where the screw was coming through, and I couldn’t jigger it into place to save my life. He fixed is easily, however, so I don’t think that should count against it. This bench is nice looking and very sturdy, with good sturdy bolts, nuts and screws. It was easy to move around to where we wanted it.
- This is a very good product, good quality and very sturdy. I would recommend to anyone who is needing to purchase a bench. Well worth the money.
- I use this bench for various exercises and the only down side is the gap between the cushions is really big and puts strain on the lower back when using it as a flat bench. Other then that its a solid bench that gets the job done.