Add style and comfort with the Boss Office Products Executive Black Reception Chair. The seat is all black, features a mid-back design and provides an ideal seating solution for guests. It is upholstered with LeatherPlus, which is polyurethane-infused for added softness and durability. The mid-back, guest Boss reception chair offers passive seating with built-in lumbar support and padded armrests covered with Caressoft upholstery. The seat also has sturdy black steel legs that are built to last. Boss Office Products Executive Mid-Back LeatherPlus Guest Reception Chair, Black:
- Polyurethane infused for added softness and durability
- Passive ergonomic seating with built-in lumbar support
- Padded armrests covered with Caressoft upholstery
- Black steel legs
- Matching guest chair for models B7501 and B7506 (sold separately)
- LeatherPlus upholstery black steel legs construction
- 6-year warranty
- Boss Office Products Executive Black Reception Chair dimensions: 24″L x 23.5″W x 34.5″H
- Model# B7509
- We ordered this chair for store pick-up. It came as promised on delivery date. The store associate that helped us at the pick-up department was very professional and courteous. Merchandise came in good condition. The chair was very easy to assemble. It is very strong and comfortable. My wife and I use it as a computer chair, because where we have the computer we don’t have too much space. The only down side is that is a little bit expensive.
- These chairs are perfect for my new office. They are easy to assemble with a helper, only to steady one side while sinking the screws !!! Great product !!
- The quality of the seat cushion and seat back are very good. Both have thick strong foam inside with what seems to be real, genuine leather. Nice and smooth, no cheap vinyl. My only caution is two people should put this together. I did it alone and found it quite difficult to hold the cushions exactly where they needed to be in order to line the holes up for installing the screws through the metal bars into the cushion backs, while simultaneously screwing the screws in. A Philips is required. The design of the holes in the cushions was much less than satisfactory. Those who reviewed saying you must screw the screws in a little at a time, one by one, are correct. Even as I carefully did it that way, two of the screws went in very hard, and would not go in completely and are sticking out a little. Maybe if someone else had been holding the cushions the line up of the holes would have been more precise and that would not have happened. I would definitely recommend two people put this together.
- It’s for my 4-year old. I need a chair that has no wheels. So far it serves the function.
- We found this chair to be incredibly easy to set up and adjust. It’s intuitiveness is a notch above the rest.
- It is excellent for our front foyer. It has a little higher seat than usual which is very helpful for our elderly and/or disabled clients.
- The chair arrived in two days and was very easy to assemble, it perfect for anyone sitting a long time in front of the computer and it’s very comfortable, love it.
- Comfortable and stable to sit next to my computer as I have to sit for several hours sometimes
- The seats are shallow and uncomfortable. The reviews I read were misleading. I ordered 14 chairs. 2 were defective. For a chair that has to be assembled, these are a bit expensive.