The Boss Office Products Drafting Stool with Wheels has a large nylon base for stability. The contoured back and seat are designed to help relieve back strain. This lets you sit at your desk for longer periods of time. This drafting stool with back has a pneumatic gas lift seat for easy height adjustment. The tweed upholstery comes in your choice of four colors. Boss Office Products Drafting Stool with Footring:
- Contoured back and seat help to relieve back strain
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- Large 27″ nylon base for greater stability
- Hooded double wheel casters
- Strong 20″ diameter chrome footring
- Optional glides can be used in place of casters (sold separately)
- Tweed upholstery and nylon base construction
- 6-year warranty
- Dimensions: 25″L x 17.5″W x 49.5″H
- Height adjustable stool with footring available in four colors
- Good product for the money. Easy to put together.
- I don’t like to be forced to have to answer your question so I will answer with this.
- Pkging for this chair came in good condition. Chair was easy to assemble. Seat slides easily up and down. Padding is comfortable. The back wiggles some, and I don’t know if that’s an adjustment issue or if it just does that. This is my second purchase of this style and price of chair. No better buy for a comfortable drafting chair, I think.
- Use this chair at our laptop station in the warehouse area. Solid chair, and comfortable. Rollers are a blessing. Have had it for a number of weeks and no problems. Easy to put together. Would definitely recommend.
- the chair was fast and easy to set up. The stool is very comfortable and affordable compared to other products. I bought three of them and have had no issues whatsoever.
- Ordered this stool for my garage computer on my workbench. Works great for the purpose. The assembly instructions were a little confusing for the base at first, but I figured it out.